3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aaa69 19.01.20 01:54 am

The codes to the doors on the burner of the brain (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Help!!! In the laboratory under the burner can't find the codes to the doors. All searched. No bodies, as in the first lab there.
66 Comments
Sort by:
g
geff33 19.01.20

code 1243, код9524 and read the magazine my friend

t
tigert 19.01.20

geff33 buddy that codes for lab x-18 and ask thee codes to x-10 - brain burner official said.

g
geff33 19.01.20

...sorry

F
Frag or die 19.01.20

somewhere in the Internet I have found a code to the first door.. threw him nafig because in addition to ammunition, there is nothing interesting fiction

and don't try to pick up the code :) there are 5 or 6 digits was ... not 4 like the other doors codes which were found on the bodies of scientists

by the way where I took the code the person wrote that it found 1 of the bodies .. I searched but could not find it :)

Y
Yozheg Nezhnyy 19.01.20

nicho интересного0-MNU a glitch with the doors they are transparent)
there cartridges only)

S
S-T-A-L-K-E-R 19.01.20

people don't need to go to vyzhigatel immediately go to Pripyat

M
MaLIce2k 19.01.20

Sam here tried right codes to enter, and ran for the bodies, where these codes are... And I think that as long as most bodies will not reach - the door will not open. The type of analogy with empty caches.... -))

d
drobilka 19.01.20

not tried it myself but it seems these are for informational purposes reliable - the code monolith of parallel road in Pripyat - the one that leads to a dead end at the mysterious door, which neotkryvshiesya. like the corpses (TC will be a shootout anyway=) well, maybe lying somewhere separately XS.

F
FreddyCruger 19.01.20

Yes, with empty caches, developed lomanulis, it would be a while finding a secret place for myself. Annoying that the cache is empty, and searched a thread of the body and at you already there is something. And let's go back, to look there, I wonder the same:). By far joint!

d
drobilka 19.01.20

S-T-A-L-K-E-R

17.04.07 15:46

yeah, finally can not go anywhere - stavte cheat with immortality and straight to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and then abruptly oblakevich game....

S
S-T-A-L-K-E-R 19.01.20

at buid locoism and neinteresno

d
drobilka 19.01.20

and what is the interest to run through the whole location? there is a bug - but this does not mean that people do not want the antenna and the bunker is there to climb

F
FreddyCruger 19.01.20

To climb is something just interesting, but it's a shame when you get to the thread(tormented half hour), and there is nothing!!! And what about took the game only with the mod for a replacement of compositions of dudes with guitars!!!!

d
drobilka 19.01.20

but I passed.. was on immortality at one time - not interested. he seems to fly you =) at the beginning of fun and then get bored - the earth still more fun.

h
haras 19.01.20

there is one, 342089, but there are also rounds of grenades and kits no nifiga

R
RazoR 19.01.20

Well... grenades and cartridges with kits floor is also a good %)

x
xoxol_007 19.01.20

Maybe someone else knows any codes huh?

D
Demolition94 19.01.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
By the way, if you immediately go to Pripyat, then there is a burner off automatically or is it a bug. I have a friend was such garbage, but I hardly believe him.

V
Virus_LR 19.01.20

I think that is hardly possible,but there's a chance this error of developers.
They all turned out to be a lot of things messed up...

D
Demolition94 19.01.20

You got that right. Worked on the game for six years and then through the income statement *did.