3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexDzyuba 19.01.20 03:33 pm

Questions on the passage (King Arthur: The Role-Playing Wargame)

92 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexDzyuba 19.01.20

GrAnd
Maybe a glitch? Patch tried to put?

G
GrAnd 19.01.20

Understood.It was necessary to wait the end of the year.Only then increases the rank

p
pollo 19.01.20

So here's the question: is it possible to marry the knight, Catherine? :)

A
AlexDzyuba 19.01.20

pollo
You want to marry a knight on Catherine or Catherine knight on anybody?

PS Catherine - it's kind of wives. name.

A
AlexDzyuba 19.01.20

Damn it! The patch no crack!

p
pollo 19.01.20

Yeah female, she's a knight, I have more of Yesil and Lady Fiona.
Here they even did not work or marry, it is a pity that among the ladies, no lesbians :)
Maybe Pat how or whether it will appear...

A
AlexDzyuba 19.01.20

pollo
:DDDDD
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
BLooDMiLKMaN 19.01.20

How to pass the mission for Missing children , where have the stones to turn?

p
pollo 19.01.20

BLooDMiLKMaN what is the difficulty? If the password, then talk to the girl who raves about, she will say the password.

G
GrAnd 19.01.20

How to kill sir Redwald in Norfolk?click to attack,my character goes to Norfolk and captures him and Redwald as was and remains there permanently.

p
pollo 19.01.20

Tell me how to kill all the armies of the Gray Baron, killed them all in prison all the knights have disappeared, and the quest hangs. Maybe something else needs to be done?

G
GrAnd 19.01.20

pollo
Yes, like this is not associated quests.Just not clear how to get rid of it.Now stuck on Chapter 4.Quest endless feast.Like all army bad won.But the quest hanging for 4 years.

p
pollo 19.01.20

GrAnd difference that goal, quest... that's the same thing I have, XS already many years have passed, it seems that this feast really is endless :)

r
runnsword 19.01.20

In the mission Lost children so turn the stones : ruby -->bird--->flower.
Here sir Dagonet a little more complicated . You should go like this : East -->North -->two times East -->three times to the North --> two times to the West and South ,where we find the room with candles and chest.

p
pollo 19.01.20

runnsword passwords in this adventure can be different.
By the way, the spell meteor Merlin only me not working?

G
GrAnd 19.01.20

pollo
Well, like me after two seasons returned to the knight.Only quest is hanging still.I have a meteor by Merlin is running at full,everything is fine.A great spell

r
runnsword 19.01.20

Don't know how anyone my password is always the same

G
GrAnd 19.01.20

Yes ruby -->bird--->a flower all right.It is clear from hints

p
paciFEST 19.01.20

In the quest the secrets of Merlin you need to collect 3 relics gave only 2 adventures, where they take a third?

p
pollo 19.01.20

In Kent in the monastery, it is near London and a little to the right, you have just to visit the falls adventure.