3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macsim702 19.01.20 03:34 pm

Tips on pumping (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Who what branch shakes?
I wanted to make a warrior with a cross between the killers. But apparently the game will only give you what that one branch of the pump. Is it possible to pump both branches or need to focus on what that one?
I would not want to screw up development and start over due to improper pumping.
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 19.01.20

macsim702
Try everything your heart desires, talents you can throw in coins, directly in the menu on the R.

M
Morgan Drake 19.01.20

My emphasis is on the branch of a warrior and a bit of a killer two the heart of the hunter. When there pumped spear Leonida to level 3 will be able to create more backup slots for skills. And to inject active skills up to level 3 have a spear 5. I focused on a branch of the warrior, as the game quite often have to fight more than hunt or stealth. By the way, I play at difficulty nightmare. At first it was very difficult, but by opening the skills from the branches of a warrior, became lighter (slightly, but still).

G
Garsinho 19.01.20

macsim702
Everyone decides what is more convenient to play.I have currently set the snake, with emphasis on poisoning with a dagger(increases attack speed ) and a branch in the poisoning, too ,nobufusa before elite mobs if not killed by a sudden blow,then quickly stab + bunkers will finish )

G
Garsinho 19.01.20

Morgan Drake
You're right,stealth is needed for the capture of the fortress in the head-hard ,so now do a second set of armor with set Amazonki focusing on warrior

D
DEDGAMER 19.01.20

Shake all,there's no time for the grind.

c
choa 19.01.20

stealth Chet went at the beginning significantly easier. There are always a handful of mobs and lure alone boredom is fierce. Plus, sometimes you can't sunsuit with stealth even trashkov, it is generally annoying.

Archer had not gone because now samonastro not to spam, and the damage she was not impressed

there is a warrior. Everything is cool, the game seems tuned for the build of a warrior, which is quite canonical, especially if you go for Alex and especially for Sparta. Armor on warrior damage, obviously sharpened to receive adrenaline upon impact (of Crete). At low levels you take the Kick aka THIS IS SPARTA !!! and Khilok. Yes, if anyone noticed, in the thread of the warrior is samobile!

Hey guys like the kick skill allows you to kick...) the point is that if the mob will fly somewhere from the height of the second floor (or above) it looks like 100% death. I killed four (!) hunters (why they one after another came to see me at one of the FORTS of the Athenians) stupidly throwing off their kick from the second floor of the building. One climbed - THIS IS SPARTA - kick the corpse. The rest suffered the same fate. Profit ) and there is nothing better to kick mitovica something a few meters flies. By the way, it looks like this attack is not interrupted, that is, even if at this moment you attack, the kick will still be held.

Verdict - at low levels a warrior IMBA 100%. Then you need to watch.