3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 19.01.20 03:34 pm

Save PC (Dark Souls 3)

Is it possible your save to back up and throw back? Not to ban for such? On consoles is the norm practice. And then somehow scary.
Safes copied - demolished Windu - I want to throw back.
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
It seems to me that it wakes up normally, it's with your computer and you will enter the game with your same account with the same nickname in the game and the incentive, and all that. But if you download Chiyo or save it wakes up another nickname and some more data and it can be ban I guess. And Turistica that in this game there is no synchronization sopranos online through steam...

f
fdsklf0ds88890 19.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
De. Well, okay. But for cheaters happiness. Receive ban - change the account through family and continue to run amok. But on the PS4 the connection is crappy. They all ping 100+ and play unpleasant.

Z
Zaychik 19.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
With a license for the same license - you can officially allowed developers.
With one license to another license - you can not ban.
With pirates on the license - you can not ban.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 19.01.20

Bunny
Understood.

Z
Zaychik 19.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Forgot to add that turning off the game using Alt+F4, is also banned.

a
ayyrasmus 19.01.20

Bunny
This is where about is it said? All the time go through Alt+F4, everything is fine. Do not confuse the game with the second part, and there is only during pvp punished.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 19.01.20

Bunny
As far as I know, it is only during invasions (i.e. termination of connection) and treated krupicka issued 1 thing. That is not soft ban and in game ban or whatever they are called.

Z
Zaychik 19.01.20

ayyrasmus
There are cases of bans, my friend is one example. But! It's not instant ban, comes after a certain number of shutdowns. You know what he turned off right before I give the language of Rozari deployment she points a level that would preserve the language and for free to change the build.
Well, certainly there are a number of situations when альтф4 can catch a ban. Better not eksperementiruyu.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 19.01.20

Bunny
What a weirdo your friend. Languages saved? Ha. I for one character time of these 100 languages 200+ harvested on average. Despite the fact that other coven. buns in the region of 40.

Z
Zaychik 19.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Yes, no, not eccentric, just about forgot the banana. Well, we old gurdi, too much time on igruli not. This, and languages over 200 pieces also have no, here read somewhere (possibly here) that it is possible to save these languages the way it is. Fortunately, I did not do so. New game++ for 2-year games, everything slowly, the languages until of farmil.