3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dasha77 19.01.20 03:35 pm

Impressions of the game (F1 2015)

I am very unhappy with the game and sorry I bought, most likely will return the money for it. There is no normal career and even coop online. It is better to play the last F1 2014.
72 Comments
Sort by:
H
Ham-Solo 19.01.20

Is it so bad? I just yesterday downloaded and seen... while at work

E
Egoriy7024 19.01.20

Dasha77
I sympathize with You, Dasha77, for 2 hours of riding on a REAL PROF. SIMULATOR, your own computer. I don't know...

K
KeyO 19.01.20

Tell someone that there is a career, and I do not understand any or not, but if there is, then what's wrong with her? Really wanted to play, but the feedback so far, to put it mildly, not encouraging.

D
Dasha77 19.01.20

KeyO
Career is, even 2E, one normal, and the second without a blessing and flashbacks(supposedly hard), but both for one of the current drivers, and not as in the previous parts for me. Bought for coop online, as before, but he's gone now. Already returned the money incentive! And the game has a lot of other problems, which can be read in steam community.

F
Foxxt 19.01.20

Russian voice is?

b
barca9 19.01.20

Do you like the formula? Be my wife!!

Z
Zhan-Zhak Pidzhak 19.01.20

Fan of F1 should take?

Z
Z.l.o.y. 19.01.20

barca9
in place )
in the case of. played not a lot, Earl is finally off. in a race against time , all the rules, but in the championship after only the boxes left the game drops to 4 fps. th XS to do.
Rus there is no voice acting, added the subtitles, but again all languages except Russian. translate only the menu.
career gone , only the championship.
in the network race finds no people.
in General-asked money back

Z
Z.l.o.y. 19.01.20

already returned the money )

Z

And conversely, I bought)what can you tell me as a fan of F1 liked the clear step forward made)fps drops,but I think the patches will fix,but the test,the computer is often wrong in the turns now, not only sweep included)in the pits encyclopedias,heated tires, etc everything right,Blanchett to set up, what do I need)so I as a fan of F1 flooded,if not a fan of F1 then probably best to Nebrat)two kozarica the game obviously will Metanet.

Z

damage nulevye)Filling speed vrezalsya in the wall flew a wing)although they are full))

b
bosser24071 19.01.20

Waiting for the version for rogue-goons (torrent), only to watch as she G27.

i
inartr86 19.01.20

MNU W 27.. I am a fan buy..

F
Foxxt 19.01.20

I have blocked additional steering wheel settings. Someone solved this problem?

D
Dasha77 19.01.20

Foxxt
and you're definitely on the handlebars, they are only for Claudia closed?

s
stagor88888 19.01.20

Foxxt
The same. As if the wheel sees. Although the office is configured. firewood cost, in other games everything is fine

F
Foxxt 19.01.20

The wheel worked on all games, including f 1 2010 and 2014. Updated wood on the steering wheel have tried a variety of configuration, In principle, turns everything is fine but on a straight turned. the car goes in the direction of the NA3 meter. I'm sick of catching them.

i
inartr86 19.01.20

Where experience something?..

A
Andrey Baulin 19.01.20

Normal impressions of the game. Do not understand why so scolded her. In comparison with the previous parts of the game took a step forward.

F
Foxxt 19.01.20

By the way I agree. Appeared more real because of inertia, but with sound that something is screwed up. My engineer is almost inaudible. Changed the button settings, have to be retrained, yet blunt attitude