3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Castly 19.01.20 03:37 pm

The implications of the choice !Spoilers (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

People, this question saved patients in the beginning of the game, you little friend GG glad the type of friend to play with and I with quiet soul have gone to kill a Wolf in Sparta.
So, killed him and Barnabas on the ship says that they say the island is yours died out, the disease is not the type of left.
The question is, if you kill the sick, that this does not happen? How to check whether alive friends YEARS?
And it somehow affects the further course of the story?
7 Comments
Sort by:
y
yureggg 19.01.20

I'm allowed to kill patients, Barnabas did not say anything, the island has not yet been returned. Small girlfriend live healthy, then, like in Athens met her.

C
Castly 19.01.20

yureggg
you in the story, met or one of the side effects?

A
AlexReddds 19.01.20

And I've not killed a wolf)

y
yureggg 19.01.20

Castly
in the story

a
andryushindv 19.01.20

To kill the family is allegedly good selection, as will not suffer the island. But Oracle then you will blame in this, they say you're a murderer.

D
Demonakor 19.01.20

About a... Me, too, the Oracle told me I did a bad thing, and I really thought it was the wrong choice.
And someone tried to pass this mission at all (it's not mandatory, sort of)?

g
gargarot 19.01.20

Uh but do not care for the Oracle and what she carries, the Oracle speaks on behalf of the cult, she has no gift, about the fall from the cliff they learned from the pyramid beneath the temple, and about the murdered family - well, looks like they have good spies.What I am, she accuses, but she doesn't know the consequences if we this family is not divided by 0.And the consequences are tough, swam watched.
If you do not pass, obviously the priest would kill the family and there will be an epidemic.