3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koks747 19.01.20 03:37 pm

How to remove the shield (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Personally, I shield on the assassin went.maybe someone knows such a chip,but would like to play without a piece of iron behind.
Method for those who have a set of desert Cobra,maybe there's another way I XS
1.In the game choose the shield from a set of Cobra - out of the game,put the ACC in offline mode
2.In the game folder there is a folder dlc to change her name or move from the directory
3.Come to the game,the whole pack Cobra disappears,and in place of a shield the empty space)))
4.fill up everything as you go in the game set again,but not being used
this is what came out,personally I prefer)))I hope I'm not alone,it is strange that is not without problems to remove the shield or bow

Offer and the rest to share similar tips who knows,it's like the beard back or do a barrel roll Senoi)
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 19.01.20

Koks747
Well, it gives health...

P
Pupsik 3D 19.01.20

So a good way,but is so hard without a shield in battle....

K
Koks747 19.01.20

Bupycop
Baby 3D
hardcore rolled,well, it's a perversion rather for those who have already pumped fine.And sometimes it seems that the shield cheat - he arrows like a magnet clings although the size of a pizza

S
Six_Flash 19.01.20

Baby 3D
still don't know how to use a shield and do not need to, because the Bike and rolls are not bad, so estestvenno I like the author

S
Six_Flash 19.01.20

who wants to take all of Baeke, in addition to the shield, you can still take bows for this you need to:
1.need a costume Gor'a and Cobra
2.in the game to put on the bow or bows of extra Gore'a (this is to Luke disappeared under the trail. the entrance)to leave the game with a shield I think everything is clear
3.move extra Mount in any location on the disk, then enter the game and reach any tower synchronization to synchronize or kill somebody, go out
4. then back to rush into the folder D:\Program\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Assassin's Creed Origins who has what, it's in order to return back in addition to bows, sword, spear, and horse or camel can't remember, and now all the Tales without bows and without a shield, the shield vprintsepi you can leave, because without it, some combos will not cause any damage

02raziel 19.01.20

People, I have 12 folders with DLC (dlc_14 type here such).
Where is the file with the shield from a set of cobras?

l
lunixy 19.01.20

What kind of clothes and where to get?

A
Artur Burkun 19.01.20

02raziel
found? I also have 14 folders

D
Drop94aee 19.01.20

Arthur Burkun
02raziel
dlc14 try
lunixy
costume Prince of Persia in the shops comes from, and th for bow forgot,who knows?

c
chief89rus 19.01.20

Six_Flash
it is impossible that ((( it is connected with the steam version ? or maybe I'm the wrong file DLS kick

U
U1traMagnum 19.01.20

Some of the guys I found how to remove the bow , choose a bow Crescent then exit the game do the procedure as with a shield folder dlc_15 go in the game hop Luka no )

S
Six_Flash 19.01.20

chief89rus
Yes, there is no difference steam or uplay,it is possible to throw a folder with the DLC and then throw back, the next part came out and there is such hnya with onions, not removed

S
Stade 28.10.21

This is what I need. The shield on the back looks so-so, and despite the advice of others, I do not use the shield. Dodge is our everything.

j
jopi222 05.05.22

what dlc is related to the shield?

G
Guest 15.06.22

What about the bow?