3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Chong 19.01.20 03:38 pm

Blank under the Enigma and Spirit paladin (Diablo 2)

Good day!
Tell me what the disc into the Enigma and Spirit in a paladin shield with hammers to use?
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.20

Mage plate, and archon although poidee will easy to put on without the cost of stats in power - both because of the strength, archon generally purefoy Bolva beneath anything, but I don't know how rich you are, - rings there 20/15, amuletic FCR 20 str Dex etc. So MP or even light plate. Look under spirit sacred targe - maximum unit - less @RES on it, the less HP because of the points in Dex for the block.

T
Tommy_Chong 19.01.20

Sweety_Mustard
Thanks for the help. On various forums I read, and always write in different ways, why not explain how

T
Tommy_Chong 19.01.20

Sweety_Mustard
The power pump will not. Rings and amulets are. Basic protection in the armor generally an important indicator?

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.20

Tommy_Chong
The Enigma no increases armor in %, it gives a fixed increase so base armor is not as important as, say, for fortika. Usually choose because of skin or the requirements of power - and of course, more often than not take light armor classes, because cutting FRW on heavy and medium armor.

[
[_JENKA_] 19.01.20

Tommy_Chong
take dusk, will fell green panties )

T
Tommy_Chong 19.01.20

[_JENKA_]
I thought duske to stir, but they say gold for repairs a lot. She has 20 durability, and MP 60. But I skin in MP don't like )) and the strength to duska more necessary

T
Tommy_Chong 19.01.20

Sweety_Mustard
As for the sacred targe chance to block 60% or there from and to?

y
yok0o 19.01.20

offer amulet cs 2 pal 20 fcr 26 str pod enigmu ap

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.01.20

MP - the strength, AP - grave.

L
LakadMatatag 19.01.20

Don't listen to anyone, put on Cuirass 15-15 (you can 15ED millet) or Great Hauberk, BUT! there power a lot! so put on your Cuirass! clearly smotretsa.
MP dressed only players, which are alien to the beautiful! jerking off for the strength, when you can fix runkey RAL^^ it's a top lesson!

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.20

Tommy_Chong
This is the base block chance of the shield is always the same.
LakadMatatag
The bollards have not played MP/ AP are always trying to look for it because of the skin and the maximum of Def.
MP dressed only players, which are alien to the beautiful! - why such an Enigma then it is easier to sell, if you cease to please.

A
Agent_Smit75 19.01.20

Tommy_Chong
I thought duske to stir, but they say gold for repairs a lot
------ ----- ------- --------- -------- --------- ------- ------ ------- ------- ------- ------ -----
Gold on the repair largely depends on the type of armor and what is the quality of blank used, without the extremes of course, understandable that the PL will be cheaper than MP but MP and AP will differ very slightly.
Ideal under forti for example, in MY opinion this AR 524 base with maximum protection without any additional UNITS on Def, so think for yourself what to choose if an important gold for repairs, personally I feel this is an important moment, as to throw every time vozvraschaeshsya in the city for 50-150K gold annoying, at least for melee and magic, it is very important.
About the repair runes to write-nah, it's too annoying to collect their bags and then instead of Kraft to spend fuck-knows-what. :)

S
SergeyS1988 19.01.20

if pvp to nali4iya ekipa od zavisit, esli pvm po bolwome s4etu bez raznici - lp/mp - str req i legko prodat/kupit.

R
Rivnyanyn 19.01.20

Tommy_Chong
Good day!
Given Your questions, I would like to know whether You play on our server, and if they play, then one more question, which way You got the runes for Enigma?;)

l
lait_one 19.01.20

Rivnyanyn
here are 3 ways: wigs, massonite(including speculation, although the trade dead) and catalogo. obviously either 1 or 3.

T
Tommy_Chong 19.01.20

Rivnyanyn
Yeah, I play. Runes produced an honest way, without kidalovo. Locomotives and selling PG

R
Rivnyanyn 19.01.20

lait_one
Given his issues, I was thinking about the fourth, which is not recommended to mention out loud ^_^
For propositi or handle 12 Lo and then on the forum to ask which disc to cook Enigma, as it is a little weird, IMHO.

T
Tommy_Chong 19.01.20

Rivnyanyn
What's strange about that?

A
Agent_Smit75 19.01.20

Rivnyanyn

About the strangeness of the combination of the presence of runes on this RV and the question which is very peculiar for beginners I agree, but to ask a question about Scam also strange.
And even if so.... then who cares :) to ditch the cheat or other illegal means is impossible and therefore, even if thrown well, it means someone himself angry Pinocchio, should be carefully when you trade and don't rush. :)

Tommy_Chong

This RV runes are typed on for a couple of days :) unless of course them someone gave and then draw your own conclusions. :)

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.01.20

selling PG
Hell, pleygraund still sold. Now what will all of us?!