3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oasis777 19.01.20 09:00 pm

Bug with Cartographer (PlayStation 4) (Hollow Knight)

Can anyone help with advice? Bought the game on PS4 and was already 90%. Go for the platinum trophy, ALL ACHIEVEMENTS. The achievement CARTOGRAPHER is not given after receiving ALL the cards!!! Well, everything is already tried. And mid-game started and cartographer in the house with his wife and NIFIGA! And dreamers all killed.... what to do then ??? Just a glitch with this ajiwai on PS4??? Someone got it on PS4???? On PC, it was all good with this, finally no problem. You know the game inside and out. Well, everything is already tried. In TeamCherry has already written 2 request - before the silence.

Well, by the way a couple times were already bugs on the PS4 unlike the PC version - a long flight after I hit the wall did not end at all, had to restart the game and then one time went slowly by air (the same type of stuck)...
1 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oasis777 19.01.20

Found a SOLUTION to the bug fix patch:
Spoiler
To the trophy fell out (I hope patch will fix it) you need to buy the latest map of the city. In my case, I did not buy the card from cartograf in the gardens of the Queen, but he did not leave from the location. Cured having broken all the seals, after which he returned safely to town with his wife, who sold me the last card. The trophy and immediately fell.

Where did https://www.stratege.ru/ps4/games/hollow_knight/trophies#args:ajax=1