3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Naut_ 19.01.20 09:00 pm

4x4 TAM Fall Cup 2018 with just £ 20K prize fund (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Thank you Alter'have for the trailer.

All information on the tournament: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CXFQmNqEciesdwp3f9xTtejgtz3E-CzcOxrsMzzXOew/edit?usp=sharing

Entry capabara:
Spoiler
The teams:

The games will start from 1 October, but can start earlier. The schedule is ready, plate with bpd, used cards, the playoffs ready. In discorde set role command and made private channels for teams (which admins discord really can shoot).

GL HF!
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy 19.01.20

WTF? On Sat morning came - about 30 votes there))). Someone really wants to win the first option, I even know who ))

Fair elections)

_
_Naut_ 19.01.20

It doesn't matter ) Decided to be the standard version of capabara, on the 1 and 3 range from weak to strong Kepa, 2 in reverse order. Looks like straight out of balance in any direction - bug and smalla get vbolee weak team, but not so much that they again had to carry alone. Other teams will be more averaged compositions.

Also, the results of the vote (14 for, 0 against) Kapoor was postponed to September 16. I remind you that it will be at 21:00 in discharge, admission is free to all who will not interfere with the conduct.

N
Ness_ 19.01.20

What about netcode?

_
_Naut_ 19.01.20

Admin 3spn not added netcode will not. And of the 40 participants who needs it? Like, in addition to Rasty and LiA, all lovingely.

c
cyber_spooky 19.01.20

figase

_
_Naut_ 19.01.20

The entry yesterday of capabara:
Spoiler
The teams:

The games will start from 1 October, but can start earlier. The schedule is ready, plate with bpd, used cards, the playoffs ready. In discorde set role command and made private channels for teams (which admins discord really can shoot).

_
_Naut_ 19.01.20

fezzik, please respond, are you lost

F
Fischer 19.01.20

Sori, difficult while to return
PS: cheer for team 8

b
bug_ 19.01.20

After 5 min, Naut-team vs Rigel-team
https://m.twitch.tv/asut2004