3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danil7283478 19.01.20 09:00 pm

Throw off the torrent for the game (Elite Dangerous)

Or where I can find a torrent skinte pliz
17 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 19.01.20

If you bought the game than are not satisfied with the usual installation?
And if not bought, what is with this torrent are you going to do, even if you find? ))

d
danil7283478 19.01.20

as what to download

K
Konstantin Golovatyy 19.01.20

the game can be downloaded at the office.website. But to play to, it is necessary to pay.Another question about the beta or demo of some sort to try the product.

O
Ogyr4ig 19.01.20

danil7283478
Why pump be? Download from offsite.

R
RAZIEL_ 19.01.20

the game requires constant online,pirates is not expected,forget about the torrents,only hope that the price to at least $ 25 to throw in a year...

d
danil7283478 19.01.20

Right now, the dollar nestabilan and I want poprobvat maybe there's beta and then pay neponravitsya

D
Dark Kahn 19.01.20

Is the game an MMO?

S
SSSR ZhIV 19.01.20

Dark Kahn
the game is not a MMO, and pirates on rutrekere.

D
D0c_81 19.01.20

THE SOVIET UNION ALIVE
demo - Training..... and no more!)))

s
sem0001230 19.01.20

demo is not an option because of space 1% of available . And pirates don't recommend it will be interesting ...

r
review_game 19.01.20

You guys are some nonsense write...
No this game has pirates. It only works with the Internet, as it requires a constant connection to the servers
No Internet - no game.
So that only licensed, no way!

m
mr. SD 19.01.20

Can sometime and will be, but may not be. But, most likely will not pirate.

W
WowKerX 19.01.20

I beg of you, to the wolf, too, as elitka MMO(except that only the wolf in the RPG genre), too, need a constant Internet, but the wolf pirates ARE. So maybe in a year, maybe after half a year our Russian craftsmen may be able to adapt and pirates under its

J
JuvialS 19.01.20

Дядька_Яр4789
Yeah 2 years have passed, plus a handy enough money, there is not just the server cost and Mego server computation and permanent record, in other words, who 1st discovered the planet or the Sun or flew to the other side of all that there he explored be named in honor of his name and is credited with the permanent VIN code. Only one galaxy would require no element of the life of the server with my brain.

S
Skinny_Vamp 19.01.20

WowKerX
it's been 2.5 years old, well, where is your pirates nerd?

H
Hydrolisk 02.12.20

Starting today during the week the game is available for free at EpicGames

p
papanduro 02.12.20

It's a good thing I didn't buy THIS, although I've been looking at it for a long time. Thank you EP for giving you the opportunity not to flush the money down the toilet. Demka, as it turned out, did not show all the wretchedness of this, let me say, product of life.