3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 19.01.20 09:00 pm

The time limit quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If anyone knows, is there a mod that limits the execution time of the quests in the game calendar reasonable limits, so that it was impossible to postpone the task indefinitely, please write here. On the nexus looked, but not found. I think that eventually someone, maybe even make a mod
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 19.01.20

Widukind
There is no and will not think. In the Witcher there is no days of the week and do some definitions for days, it's not Skyrim, where there are months and exact days.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 19.01.20

Widukind
profit without mods. take 1 times for quest and do it immediately.

A
Artur27507 19.01.20

And why the heck this mod? I know one such game. The game seems no longer on the game, as office Manager, where you have to do everything...

D
Dedushka-B 19.01.20

Widukind
There can not be such. In this game, the quest is determined by the level of the player and not when it is activated. Let's say that you know where everything is on the level so on the fifth I rode to the tavern Seven Pussies, read the announcements and activated DLC heart of Stone 30 level - your actions?

W
Widukind 19.01.20

Dedushka-B
Well, maybe count down the time quest from the moment when the ad is removed from the Board. Or you could disable the ads on quests much higher level. In principle, because the game does not force the player to read and remove all ads immediately. And I understand what with the main storyline quests of the Wild Hunt, KS, and KIV is just impossible to do that, the game itself was originally not designed for it, but orders it would be possible to make quests failed shortly after receipt. For example, Geralt ignored the request for help in the fight against the vampire/dragon/anything and the customer, killed the monster, can not discuss with Geralt order. I think it would be logical

W
Widukind 19.01.20

Artur27507
for variety and realism

W
Widukind 19.01.20

Bupycop
so maybe it would be worth to add a calendar using mods. Although, of course, then there's a problem with the lack of change of seasons...

D
Dedushka-B 19.01.20

Widukind
For than to embarrass yourself do not need restrictions? I personally like that the game allows the player to choose what to do and when - playing Quint, massacre, orders or plot according to your desire and mood.
A few dozen hanging jobs do not matter, compared with the crash when you try to restore them in order, the number of bugs would be fantastic.

W
Widukind 19.01.20

Dedushka-B
Of course, hanging the task does not matter, just after many playthroughs thinking how else would the game to be difficult. It is clear that for normal players it is irrelevant. The fact that the game does not work switch to another, and therefore come up with all sorts of weird thoughts like the one that I would place cdprojekt thought would be more or less realistic system of time in the game

k
kvitos 19.01.20

Start the stopwatch

L
Lenoks1166 19.01.20

In the game the quest can be postponed to infinity, but the higher the player's level relative to the desired level, the less experience you get. For example, a character with 8 or more levels higher level than required can get for the quest is only 1 unit of experience.

W
Widukind 19.01.20

Lenoks1166
Yes, these restrictions were interesting in the first and second passage, and now I know how to gain experience at all without doing any quest, not only the story, but not even touching the orders

L
Lenoks1166 19.01.20

Widukind
Enlighten?
Please)

W
Widukind 19.01.20

Lenoks1166
Yes, just grind around the map, avoiding the place of ties to the main story. For killing enemies do give experience, too, if you want to gain experience quickly, you can use swords to help e, they increase the experience gain. Sweep Velena and issues around Skellige is easy to type 20 level and above

L
Lenoks1166 19.01.20

Widukind
It's effective, but very boring. Especially the grind on Skellige.

W
Widukind 19.01.20

Lenoks1166
agree - boring, that is why come to mind all sorts of ideas for this theme

W
Widukind 19.01.20

Apparently, it would be necessary with plenty of time to give on the job - the main thing that it is, in principle, to ever end, not how it looks now, when CRIS the years, stored in the Isle of the Mists while I'm slowly going through the Blood and wine and heart of Stone. It would be logical to saydkvesty time would give is minimal on story quests a lot, for orders too with the stock. A treasure hunt, of course, should not have time limits. That is, if Utah is an Demon Geralt says Come to me tonight, to come the evening of the same daily day in the game, not after half a year of the game, when Utah, the idea would have been to forget that guy with the white hair

W
Widukind 19.01.20

At first glance, the time limit quests, like reduces the variability in the sequence of the passage and it would be bad. But on the other hand - what good is this variability? Well, I was Blood and wine immediately after Novigrad and then took the Wild hunt - what has changed? Nothing. No new dialogue lines still do not appear, unfortunately. The authors and are not expected to change the sequence of prokhojdenia, but because of the time limit quests, even storyline, we would have lost nothing

D
Dmitry_1981 09.10.22

It is interesting that inside the game there is still some kind of calendar invisible to the player, and the time is somehow counted, which is used by the developers in individual episodes. For example, Vivienne from the Blood and Wine expansion, from whom we can get peri orioles, and who can go to Skellige in a certain scenario, does indeed die after seven years, in accordance with the prediction. If the game did not count the days, then the consequences of the player's choices could not work so interestingly in this case.
Related videos
Spoiler

V
Vova S 09.10.22

Dmitriy_1981
There is a technical possibility of such a time limit in the game (contrary to the statements of the "experts" above). The engine can "wait" a certain amount of time and then perform some action, but alas, the developers decided not to limit quests in this way. Although some quests would quite benefit from this. And so, yes, you can leave the main plot in general for dessert and go through all the second quests, and Geralt didn’t give a damn that his “daughter” was in danger.