3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20 09:03 pm

Film - The Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Avengers 3: Infinity War (2018)

Director: Anthony Russo
Starring: Robert Downey Jr.(ZHCH with a new suit), Chris Hemsworth (Thor made mortal Kombat), mark Ruffalo (the Hulk, who raped Thanos), Chris Evans (Cap, almost useless), Scarlett Johansson (CV - what did she do here?), Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange, to which I have a number of questions), don Cheadle (War Machine Ala the second ZHCH), Tom Holland (Chelopek, useful, distracting the villain), Chadwick Bosman (chop), Paul Bettany (vision, you fail), Elizabeth Olsen (AB, to learn to use his strength, finally), Anthony Mackie (the Falcon), Sebastian Stan (Steel Hand Ala the Winter Soldier, even less Cap), Tom Hiddleston (Loki, well, you and the deer, ridicule) other =]

Production: Marvel Studios (Disney)
Duration: ~150 minutes
Budget: about $ 400 million
Fees: more than two lard... O_o
Release year: 2018
Story: there once was a purple guy named Thanos on one of the planets of our galaxy, the resources on the planet came to an end, and Thanos has offered a rational plan to reduce mouths for the sake of preserving resources for the remaining half. The man did not understand and sent away with their inhumane ideas, but he was right, and the planet is suddenly bent. This is clearly convinced Thanos that he is always right and that now he is destined to become the Savior of the Universe, to realize their ideals already saving for all living absolutely everywhere.
To fulfill his divine mission Thanos needs to get the six infinity stones, and one of them in the beginning of the film he already has: a Stone of Strength that he politely asked the Nova Corps (Nova?). The second pebble was at the Loki on the ship Asgardian...
The film shows us how Thanos successfully takes possession of all the Infinity Stones in spite of the heroic attempts of the main characters to discourage him. A cool guy )

How do you like the movie? For me it is the best of the series the Avengers and the best of all marvel.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 19.01.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
As you watch the film
Well, the first Avengers will be any better, but this one is the biggest, and not finished, it cannot be viewed separately from future continue, that's how come the end of the story, then you can see the best or not

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20

Sites wrote:
that's how come the end of the story, then you can see the best or not
The worst will not be 8)
Why is the first better? Was it because the first? &) The second Yes, dull movie, Ultron leaked, showing some loser.

S
Setesh 19.01.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Worse just will not
Yes, and the best - hardly, when I watched this movie, I couldn't shake the feeling that watching just a malosvyazannye stream of special effects, virtually no acting, all the characters are what wooden happened, which does not empathize (and in the previous film was much better with this). I think the best Ragnarok, at least for the humor

N
NightGameMassacre 19.01.20

Very dull and overcast, can not see any logical scheme of actions of the characters. The feeling that mixed it up that would be more people to film it, but about the movie thought.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.01.20

No way.Looked and forgotten.Only the special effects are beautiful and all.Tra-TA-TA,ISPs, ISP.Each other clobber in 100500 times,and as if immortal.If someone suddenly dies,not feel tragedy.Some pop,bubbles.Stones of Thanos...Thanos at all neodymiu...Crap,in General.Children will go

Z
Zamkadysh 19.01.20

Would be better if the sequel was not filmed, meaning zero, solid ground effects, who they are surprised by((.