3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vova0108 19.01.20 09:04 pm

How to extend the scope in the editor hearse. (Cities: Skylines)

Faced with the problem of lack of the standard editing area roads. Is there any way to expand them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf095r 19.01.20

you wouldn't put them on the map! there standard barely put type (slope is too large) I'm the new airport (After Dark) half hour I put this in General trouble with this, it is easier to build directly on the map

x
xpupkinkirkma 19.01.20

Wolf_95r
That's why I only play on homemade cards, because there the surface make smooth, and according to this same airport and can be placed in any convenient location. By the way, You on what map you play ?

W
Wolf095r 19.01.20

xpupkinkirkma
then everything is clear and you make it in parts and gather in the game as a puzzle.
green plains

x
xpupkinkirkma 19.01.20

Wolf_95r
Yes, it is possible in principle, but I, frankly, never with a problem of large intersections did not have to face. Except that the location of the airfield, is also half an hour of fiddling (map - Islands). But, as I said above, on a homemade card of course there are hills etc. but there is a large plain, where the airport and the intersections, in short, everything you want.

W
Wolf095r 19.01.20

xpupkinkirkma
junction create? if Yes, how much? and if not a secret what's your record of the population? looks like a lot

x
xpupkinkirkma 19.01.20

Wolf_95r
And so, I'll start in reverse order. The record of the population I have 200,000 thousand (+/-5.000), built on the map island in principle, the map interesting, especially liked the big island, where you can place all that noise and dirt do not like people, for example, combustion plant, and on the other side I put 2 trade port and a few passenger. So, (I suggest you now sit. a map to understand my story), at first I started to build just ahead of the initial check-out the main vein of traffic, and on both sides of the city (perfect rectangles (2:1)), and so I built up the entire primary sector, it was necessary to expand further and bought the trail. the plot is that straight ahead there was a railway connection, the dam (where the deepest river - the most it!) Well, to some extent oblehchyt traffic, for it is immediately added two on the highway. Here at the intersection of I built my first,it has built itself right into a game, custom intersection. And...it was good, but as you know, to connect the three roads - a thing not difficult. (the population then was 90.000/105.000).
And then I started to build back the town and.... it was not quite right, for it led to congestion. Why not right ? Well, that's why (my advice) the city should build in one direction, then it will be:
1.Less congestion
2.Less unemployed
3.More educated
And all because the people that only poslist=is at one end of the city went on a study/work is NOT a neighboring area, and through the city, exactly on the other end.
So, as I built in the mod direction. And then slapped't understand why the airport though..... there is, of course, pochemu slapped him right there. Yes, because everywhere airport complained on the surface (...that's why I only play on homemade cards....)
So, there I built my 2nd interchange, four... And here it is:

But then had to expand further and I bought a piece to the right ->
And upgraded interchange

Actually, this was my finals are on that map, well, after a while, the traffic in the middle portion of the city began to grow and not to suffer I decided to delete a saved game.
After that use for the most part Mordovskie and homemade cards, but 200.000 I was no longer anywhere. Now, here right now, removed another saved game =( I don't know which card to choose ?......

W
Wolf095r 19.01.20

I have 100 000 +/- why no more tube! once took and removed all the buildings, and the silence)) well, there is the task was such
you know what is missing in this game entertainment trading (e.g. online with friends) and production as in SIM city, especially the recycling plant only that there was not enough territory and diversity of roads and metro
there is nothing, croise build and for what? for the sake of traffic?? oil and ore over very quickly

x
xpupkinkirkma 19.01.20

Wolf_95r
oil and ore over very quickly
I honestly never use them, because pretty soon the offices, where immediately goes after the youth educational institutions. Well, as far as not educated, they are in fact only beginning, and years 25-40 they are almost gone.

x
xpupkinkirkma 19.01.20

Wolf_95r
never use them
And, remember, there was once on a tropical map....

I
Ilya Speransky 19.01.20

and no motherfucker, you have not answered the question about mod

A
AYes 19.01.20

So as to expand it?