3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 19.01.20 09:04 pm

Degradation bosses in the game (God of War (2018))

passed all 5 parts of this game,squeal from killing and fight with each God/mythical creature as a child and here comes a new part...
Yes, I read like a reimagining of the game,Yes, Kratos became a doting dad,but damn the game where trick of cruel dismemberment/killing bosses that are not vlazit on screen + taking back any items from these bosses (sneaker Hermes/head of Helios/fists garelka/scythe of Hades) and so on
*what we see in the new part?1 boss is a stranger,a simple man running fast for victory over them, we get the cut scene. 2 boss is an Ogre/Troll with the log and here such ogres/trolls I killed like 6 and all the differences in them is the color....green is poison, blue-ice red-fire, brown-earth and so on,but the trouble is that Musey their attacks in General are no different except for the color effect...they even have the same death,Kratos all 6 presses their log.what do we get for killing them?nifiga in addition to the resources and runes
*the third rival/boss is valkiry,they are just painted different colors,but they have at least different attack and also for killing them we will have the resources and the rune...
*only until I met a tough opponent from the previous parts of this dragon!he is huge and beautiful dies and MOST importantly in his death, we get thunderbolts,not sneakers of Hermes for flight,but at least something

what do you think about this?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowclonejutsu 19.01.20

Gryxa
What surprised you the current students generally saw? for them as new games are made mostly =) we all say thank you that the battle Royal mode in the game is not added)

c
concluding 19.01.20

One of the chips, the game came under the knife in favor of the reinvention of the series. Some people like it, some don't and that's fine to please everyone is impossible. I will say for myself: I like the new Kratos, I like that the story is interesting to watch. But the big bosses and other meat is likely in store for the next parts. This game is good, no doubt, but released it to test the waters for how people like the changes. And already from it to dance. Actually, I think if a new game Kratos would be released, like the old one (lots and lots and lots of small enemies, epic boss, selected rags to go further / repeat in a circle), but old fans of Kratos would be glad, but it would appear his new? And so the Oldies bought the game (about the same Kratos), and newcomers, after reading about the changes and reviews.

G
Gryxa 19.01.20

concluding
I think BOS 10 Montoro and tearing off their limbs could not hook new players is a 100% effective recipe, and the box says 18+
Sony already have 1 exclusive on the father and a daughter called The last of us,why make another one?though it wasn't a bad grinder

G
Gryxa 19.01.20

Shadowclonejutsu
Yes, well, it's like from the Duma to remove the demons from Wolfenstein to remove Nazis from world war II to remove the Horde

-
-zotik- 19.01.20

Normal bosses that you degraded you action made to feel the fight and not just x which would win

f
fdsklf0ds88890 19.01.20

-zotik-
Well, he's CRIS Ave. This is CRIS? As is known to all that the gameplay for CRIS is reduced to pressing a single button. Even not necessary to run =)

D
Dead Note 19.01.20

Shadowclonejutsu
students have 4 Grand on the game?
Somewhere will be, somewhere added. There was an interesting story with the revelation of the characters, but diminished boss battles. Personally I want a new God of war a lot more came than the previous one

D
DenKare 19.01.20

Personally, I such stories do not have something against, but I was very izgledal the slashers, the hope for a DMC5 if it comes out even

T
Tanc2021 19.01.20

fucking students.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20

A complete reimagining, the emphasis in the movies (action scenes)... This is not the same Kratos. And about the please, the question here is: why to please one, you need to sacrifice others? To please one at the expense of others is wrong, it would be better to remain faithful to the series without changing it so radically. Nyufagam do not care, they are in the old part is not played, but oldfagi and fans of the series have all seen and can objectively compare...
Dead Note wrote:
students have 4 Grand on the game?
Parents will give, there is nothing new here ^_^