3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 18.09.19 07:59 pm

No sound in the game (Sniper Elite 4)

Checked everything, drivers updated, all the sound and in the game there
In game settings just don't allow you to choose headphones
73 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 18.09.19

TaPoChEK_NeT_
and other games you should check whether there is sound?

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 18.09.19

Cheryl
Cheryl
of course

n
nSTARs 18.09.19

I had this problem, went through two of the mission was sound, spoke Russian, reinstalled Windows, the sound is gone, then somehow miraculously appeared but the headphones are still unable to choose and lost Russian voice. maybe someone faced with? The game reset but not removed. progress sorry ) now breaks that do not speak Russian. can anyone help?

Reinstalled fire wood on a sound, I have a Asus Xonar DG. headphones came, Hid the conservation, Russian appeared, but to play first, there is no desire. And all no matter what, but after the Deadly assault mission 2: Infiltration, the game goes no further. the scoring goes to main menu and continued from the last checkpoint. What the hell is with this game not ????))

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 18.09.19

nSTARs
I have already re-installed the wood on 3вук

m
maksim-buggi 18.09.19

If anyone is interested - I bought litsuhu, the sound was not there, began to write to developers 2 weeks with them looking for the problem - nothing is decided, referred to iron laptop, type change PC.
In fact, what a nonsense, the game runs, no brakes, and the sound doesn't work because the computer is weak, or rather the video card type is obsolete.

D
Dmitry GS 18.09.19

I had the same problem. Decided to start playing with the settings under DX12. If you run a label DX11, then there is no sound.

K
Kaban40 18.09.19

Updated DirectX 9 israsu after the reboot there was a sound completely.

H
Hren226 18.09.19

Hi all, I have a similar problem. No sound in Sniper Elite 4, but in other games the sound is, this is not difficult, please write the problem why.

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 18.09.19

Хрен226
I like the Windows reinstallation helped but it's not exactly, I just beat then and I recently downloaded and sound appeared
and frankly the game he is still Kal))

b
burun33 18.09.19

maybe you're in front of Sniper Elite 4 played Sniper Elite 2 and put PhysX-9.12.1031 ?
my sound was lost ~ in an hour of play. Display Driver Uninstaller -ROM driver nVidiai delete and do a clean install. (I was so swept)

d
dilat 09.05.21

Now I downloaded it - the sound is there in places, the graphics settings do not change at all. I put it on Ultra, restart it and still see minecraft textures ...

UPD:
Strange, but installing the DirectX libraries that came with the game solved the problem. It's strange because no game before has been so dependent on specific libraries.

[
[Murder face] 18.03.22

dilat I
support. Downloaded DirectX from the Microsoft website and updated. The sound worked.

V
Vyacheslav84 12.06.22

Who else is relevant about the sound in the game. It is necessary, regardless of whether you have DirectX or not, you still need to update it from the folder with the installation game or from the off site.