3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 19.01.20 09:05 pm

Can't get to the fire on the tower Stalhelm (God of War (2018))

rebi's the trouble happened,lit 7 torches 8 the tower can't climb...on the one hand the Elevator is not working,on the other hand just a rock
p.s. the pier is called Stalhelm like,shorter Steel cheto there
as the amplitude to get?or in the story on this tower will be?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvichA 19.01.20

right proplyne will cave

G
Gryxa 19.01.20

SvichA
for the cave I go somewhere very far with it in the other direction

S
SvichA 19.01.20

there is a fork in the road as I enter the cave there to the left will be from the shore and the rock on which you can climb to the right. Here's to the left

Right now, 5 min to throw off the screens, if you do not find

G
Gryxa 19.01.20

SvichA
got out to the beach,where the Dutch oven to the instructions of the spirit))

S
SvichA 19.01.20

Gryxa

Spoiler

P. s Sory for the quality)

G
Gryxa 19.01.20

SvichA
thank you)now looking for

R
Rfvas54 19.01.20

Guys help me to find a way to get to the tower of Muspelheim, can't remember how I got it, but didn't know of runes and couldn't light the fire, and now, the lift at the top and can't get to it

A
ALgreddy 19.01.20

Rfvas54
My friend, after a couple of hours I found how to get there, there between the tower of muspelheim and vanaheim tower (the bridge from the Brock shop in the center where a treasure trove of Tyr in the side of the mountain), there is a pier, I casually swam past me I notice that the card is updated, everything fell into place, I got to shore, climbed on top, lit the torch, got the rune reduces the damage of the Valkyries and that's it.

In General, look at the face directly to the tower of muspelheim with water on the left side of the rock, then the entrance to the witches cave and to the left is this side without reaching to the bridge.

C
CheGevara 19.01.20

Not quite in the topic of runes, but the question is: how to get back to the temple of the elves in Aldama? Wheels are gone, lift the bottom, and the passage at the shop are swamped. Missed treasures in the temple, for achievements.

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.20

Sugawara
What treasures you missed? If anything, the Elevator works. The one with the bowl of sand.

C
CheGevara 19.01.20

In the middle of the lake?

T
Tanc2021 19.01.20

what a challenging game even a normal map at 4K can't do...