3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Castiel1991 19.01.20 09:05 pm

Where to find the Keys for the tests in Muspelheim? (God of War (2018))

Hello! Guys, tell me, passed all the tests in Musile made it to the top of the mountain, filled up Valkyrie, and then there were sword challenges, but to begin to pass the required keys. What kind of keys?
7 Comments
Sort by:
t
tema padonok 19.01.20

Castiel1991
Again, pass tests, any five, any more than love - they will become more difficult for every test key, will type three opens the main upstairs, it can be gold, silver and bronze, after that the keys burn, I advise you to do before it saves, gold splash and resources for top gear give much more.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 19.01.20

Ill test on the God of war. Can't the third key beat)

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.20

Sailor Vitamin
Is that you Queen has not been beaten or something? =)

Alex Hawk
Only the Queen remained. All the other Valkyries killed.

A
Alex Hawk 19.01.20

Sailor Vitamin
Hehe. I advise you to stock up on 9 level.

Alex Hawk
I wanted to Muspelheim to get the highest fire emblems to upgrade the armor of Vivaldi,or of the Valkyries(this set more interesting ), but it does not work(. And so, in Vivaldi's set gloves and breastplate, the seventh level,if they can swing it just get the 9th LVL. Perhaps one part of the set would be enough to swing lacks quite a bit.
They say if you kill all the Valkyries before departure in Jotunheim, the return from Mimir will be an extra replica.

T
Tanc2021 19.01.20

have me winding of lamb bought from the dwarf-goners-balaboly what are you talking about in General, armor of the red age one. :)