3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max_Shepard69 19.01.20 09:05 pm

Revised axe Leviathan - requires LVL 6 (God of War (2018))

Passed the story,then went to explore the world, kill the Valkyries, performed trophies 98% Remained closed axe Leviathan,requires 6 LV. The pump only managed to 5лв given the chest in Niflheim. What did I do wrong? Maybe not picked up something from what is biofeedback? All worlds and all regions completed 100%
Help!
14 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 19.01.20

The dwarfs are sold in the resources improvement bought?

N
Norm112 19.01.20

Buy, wear and upgrade your new armor, amulets, arm all weapons (yellow). You drenched Queen to LVL 5?

M
Max_Shepard69 19.01.20

Sailor Vitamin
Bought everything else in the sale is nothing(

Fhrby
I was higher LV,but the axe was 5лв Yes,bill onli runes during her attacks,about 8 hours)))
Pump I armor the ful,and that eventually happens,I will give an item to improve the axe?) I don't think

N
Norm112 19.01.20

Max_Shepard69
And you have an axe to 6lvl? Well, come to Leviathan and see what resources are not enough to improve

M
Max_Shepard69 19.01.20

Fhrby
Well,Yes, maximum 6th LP, 5ур axe have to give for the campaign mode,and 6th for the opening of the chest in the Maze. I did and the plot and the chest was opened and found that only 5 axe) Axe requires a Frozen flame But it is not distracting,and not sold,5 are given per plot,one from the chest

N
Norm112 19.01.20

Max_Shepard69
You need the last of the frozen flame

M
Max_Shepard69 19.01.20

Fhrby
This chest I opened,and changed the fogs on the flames at a gnome))
Apparently I'm missing something up to this point,but if the plot passed,the world is open 100%,and 5 improvements are given for each boss in the campaign mode)

N
Norm112 19.01.20

Max_Shepard69
STILL TRY TO COME ON SALE AND LOOK WHAT PARSING CAN GIVE A FROZEN FLAME

M
Max_Shepard69 19.01.20

Fhrby
Nope,in the resources there is nothing similar that would give the flame

S
Sergey Petrik 19.01.20

Max_Shepard69
finish the game then... will be available...

b
baracus11 19.01.20

Max_Shepard69
Look at the dwarves in the lost items. Surely you're not raised with the story of the monster frozen flame. If no redemption - no way. But it would be weird. Why then did these"lost objects.

M
Max_Shepard69 19.01.20

baracus11
In lost there is nothing. As I explained this is a bug, Sony knows about it,needs to improve. Just by killing one of the bosses ,the flame can not fall out. There is still a bug with the mists of Niflheim,they sometimes don't change to a flame elf)

Sergey Petrik
Did you read my first post?!

b
baracus11 19.01.20

Max_Shepard69
Well, I guess I walked it twice.

T
Tanc2021 19.01.20

sell some piece of shit with bugs, lost interest in the game