3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viborn 19.01.20 09:05 pm

Can't get into asylum 111. (Fallout 4)

People who experienced - I can't get down to the vault 111. Above the entrance hangs a black hemisphere, are in the Elevator and all. Sounds are heard and the screen goes blank.
I have a pirate from the Mechanics.
Of the mods put mod on craft ammo mod on concrete blocks 1x1, mod lighting of spotlights and construction lights. Then he demolished these fashion - didn't help, though.
What could be the problem? Cryostor want to take, but sheesh!
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiAZ... 19.01.20

00171b2b in console write and you will have happiness

G
Gur1 19.01.20

Viborn
Pirates from Hatab, the exact same problem. Cryostor do not care for this, not steamed ) If you really really want the console to help me )))

G
Gosha Gomzyakov 19.01.20

The same crap (ps4)

s
saa0891 19.01.20

There are a number of box,try to press the button,can you help,before it is desirable to use fast roaming,portanote first in any Loka.then back again.

g
ganjin 19.01.20

The same nonsense. Black translucent dome over the entrance. Click on the button to go down, I go to the Elevator platform, the screen turns black and nothing happens, in the bottom corner icon download but download no and reacts to the eskey (the menu appears and retracts), and if you have a partner, then heard his footsteps and the conversations sometimes. Play license.

In tekhpodderzhki not yet helped. The last thing he said to reinstall the game. Do with it.

w
wholock 19.01.20

DiAZ wrote:

DiAZ...
Expert rating: 4
13 April 2016 15:29 #
ganjin
The same problem(

w
wholock 19.01.20

Viborn
You understand?

D
DuHast Vyacheslavovich 19.01.20

Solving bug with a black sphere on the Sanctuary 111:

- press the start button of the Elevator
- stand on the platform and wait for the scene of the descent zaglyuchit - i.e. a black screen is displayed
- enter in the console the following two commands:

prid 14
setpos z 8000

There is a second variant of this bug, when the platform descent is not working, but over the sanctuary hangs a black sphere.
In this video we show how to solve this problem:
I had the bug with the black sphere and this video did not help me, but just in case, point out this method.

M
Mirenas 19.01.20

DuHast Вячеславович14 thank you ALL.

g
ganjin 29.09.20

DuHast Vyacheslavovich
Well, it helped.

s
sith wars_ 29.09.20

people tell me please, either I downloaded the mod or it was so and was the location in the falow 4 asylum number 4 how to get there, who knows please?