3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HABAPPO 19.01.20 09:06 pm

Levels of skills (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Prompt, who knows: how many levels for example have the same peaceful experience - how it makes sense to pump Theft (somebody stealing at all active?), Telekinesis, Knowledge of Legends, good Luck (I say good for found items), Belief
Well and generally, who what uses?
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 19.01.20

HABAPPO
luck gives a chance for the magical thing in any open container.
If this happens, then the hero for a few seconds, the four-leaf clover. Item that will appear in the container necessary to identify always.
Knowledge of the legend allows using a magnifying glass to do it yourself, not running to the dealers.
Telekinesis allows you to carry everything that is not nailed down and not have the script on the teleport, like the chest in the waterfall at the beginning.
Including chests, barrels and other container in your inventory, then to throw on the ground if simple transfer them to take.
That belief worked better in the first part. There must be some crooked. In my opinion.
Also Kraft is not the strongest part of both parts. So it is very wisely constructed.
Theft is not very necessary. Only if you steal from merchants to sell things twice.

s
serg5555 19.01.20

1. The maximum skill level of 5. Above, you can raise the expense of armor. I raised the theft to 11. Generally theft is a key skill in the game. Due to it you will not have problems with money and be dressed in the best of everything. .2. Telekinesis pump does not make sense.3. Knowledge of the legends on your level, level 5 will only need to your 20 level. However having a bunch of money, it is possible to identify from the merchants( money), so knowledge of the legends generally can not swing. The belief is to pump Yes. For the plot is not important, but just without convictions is boring. Nice also to convince all, not to hear fuck. In so doing, one satellite shake the conviction that another theft, a third knowledge of the legends

d
drag - fire 19.01.20

serg5555
Belief skill required to play without it sometimes quite hard.

17723 19.01.20

Knowledge of the legends can not download. Collected a bunch of unidentified debris , returned to the ship , swung the skills knowledge and everything.

m
mrG0bliN 19.01.20

Hirok wrote:
Theft is not very necessary.
I wept from such words

H
Hirok 19.01.20

mrG0bliN
XS well, in my opinion a pointless exercise but the production of money.

A
Alex_95 19.01.20

Good luck - a little cheat. Gives a chance for finding a pretty strong armor IN ANY box/bag, etc. etc.
Level 5 good luck schmo who comes in every +-15-th box.
Suggest to swing one Persian and they inspect every box, if you have a problem with snaryagu.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 19.01.20

Hirok wrote:
luck gives a chance for the magical thing in any open container.
If this happens, then the hero for a few seconds, the four-leaf clover. Item that will appear in the container necessary to identify always.
yeah, like. very often in the trunks and pockets just a little bit of money. without things. perhaps more than it should be, but without any mind-blowing stuff. skill is not pumped, for obvious good comparing with other umenie not detected

H
HABAPPO 19.01.20

serg5555
Interestingly, the ability of theft,when you direct the cursor is displayed only урвоень1(2kg and 300монет) and 2(4kg and 450монет), even when I put 4 shows some further development of skills in weight and money
And tell me a novice pickpocket On the ship at Exeter stole Sibiloi thing while he was talking with a Hairdryer. Threw it on the floor, as taught), He requested to search the hero finds nothing, but said, Maybe the crime you're innocent, but guilty in a bunch of other. Well, then it is only necessary skills to get out. Or the same version but it turns out he speaks some other text like that he found nothing, but you're suspicious. What the hell? So will it be permanent?)

T
Toha Polevik 19.01.20

HABAPPO
If the inventory or on the character has at least one stolen item -- always. I play through two of the Persians: one of pure distracts, the second quickly cleans and dumps far away, then check the pockets and everything is OK)

m
mrG0bliN 19.01.20

HABAPPO wrote:
On the ship at Exeter stole Sibiloi thing while he was talking with a Hairdryer. Threw it on the floor, as taught)
I'm done with this mutli, I just steal and make teleport to random location after 5-10 seconds the NPC forget about the theft ))

L
Lipsya 19.01.20

mrG0bliN
you can just run far away))
and theft it is necessary that the chests and doors to open isn't it?

m
makc11021992 19.01.20

Have lipsa
it) but you can almost always steal the key from the door or chest *hahaha*

m
makc11021992 19.01.20

Have lipsa
I do not use keys, see closed-vzlomat sales are not trying to unlock, although the key is clogged inventory

L
Leoben 19.01.20

HABAPPO
I'm not worried, I give a bribe! 79 coins for armor 5-6tysyach? - it's easy!

L
Leoben 19.01.20

I have another question: and whether starautsya skills? For example GG open the box and got a message Cecil shared his luck, blah blah blah. Ie at any timeit transferred this skill, and if you inject two?