3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 19.01.20 10:01 pm

CDA and high self-esteem

Good day, I would like to know what distinguishes CDA and high self-esteem and how they are characterized, but rather how to determine that the person is one or the other?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 19.01.20

Sadomasoquismo
Written,CDA is a sense of self-importance.For example,the worker considers it important that their presence on any job, but in reality it solves nothing and doesn't know anything.And is too high self-esteem– this is arrogance:all around boogers,and I'm elite.
The owner of CDA can easily be confused with arrogant type,for example,if it's important to always be ahead of everyone,it is important to be a leader.So somehow

W
Wing42 19.01.20

Sadomasoquismo wrote:
Good day, I would like to know what distinguishes CDA and high self-esteem and how they are characterized, but rather how to determine that the person is one or the other?
Well, if when communicating with a person you from time to time you catch yourself thinking what does he think he is?! have your companion high self-esteem, but if there is a compulsive desire to stuff his face at an occasion at your companion CDA.

a
angryfish99 19.01.20

The same thing in different words.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20

[Denis]
That is, the difference is not so big ;]
Both variations show the person how biased relative to itself.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
They are similar to each other.Self importance can a man (such as war) to push to give his life,but he will not be arrogant.At the same moment the man with the CDA can be insolent and selfish.
It is important to be first
It is important to insert the three penny
It is important to repay a debt of honor
It is important to hurt
It is important to fill the belly
It is important for any dialogue to convert to a dispute and win it
It's all CzW

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20

[Denis] wrote:
.Self importance can a man (such as war) to push to give his life,but he will not be arrogant.
Probably push to sacrifice, it is still not CDA, and the other reason. CDA can interfere with, and may not interfere with this agreement.
[Denis] wrote:
It is important to harm, it is Important to repay a debt of honor
Is different 8) the Importance of that sacrifice is not a symptom of CDA altogether, and duty, etc. It is important, for example, to comply with traffic regulations on the road, but that importance has nothing to CDA. CDA is a deviation from the norm (from a healthy psyche), CDA is the bias in the estimate itself as a whole. And Yes, this is also a kind of high self-esteem. Too high, in excess of the true picture, i.e. a biased estimate itself. We obtain the result that the CDA and high self-esteem is largely the same.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.01.20

CzW - the works. high self-esteem - in the words of probably. for as in the epic effect - the words you are Leo Tolstoy, but in fact a rooster.
and finally the essence of high self-esteem in that kind of a man takes on more than can really. those not adequately assess their capabilities. that Pitch example is that a person with a low end graphics card raises the maximum graton and then lamenting that he otherwise is not optimized and not optimized soul and denova. Baker with normal self-esteem plays sly of p in a full BH and he was all right optimized peck-peck-peck-peck
otherwise not said otherwise, consequently there's no excess capacity.
probably so you can find the difference here.

I
Int0xicate 19.01.20

https://lurkmore.to/%D0%A7%D0%A1%D0%92