3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antimult6 19.01.20 10:02 pm

Pirate DLC for a license (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Litsuhu bought in steam, but too the toad smothers to buy add-ons, even if the same Stories Expansion. Someone knows is it possible to download DLC pirate from the same rutor, and to fill in the game folder. To achieve still, but to play the add-ons you want.
10 Comments
Sort by:
911viper 19.01.20

No, you cannot. Download pirates with all the additions.

a
akela280 19.01.20

Antimult6
Just download fully pirate and do not worry

A
Antimult6 19.01.20

911viper
akela280
in the pirates promised problem with microtransactions is that the game has. saw somewhere that there is a General account for all these cases and stuff.
so I think to try it face the game and the add-on pirate some games works fine

911viper 19.01.20

You can take a risk but have a chance to lose your account.

S
Shinobi333 19.01.20

Oh man, yesterday discount was, would definitive buy litsuhu, 800 cents worth

M
Metis163 19.01.20

what nonsense is this?))) there are already microtransactions) of divinity 1000 worth and just game 1100 for the pirates to garrison no access.
the post more on troling similar

A
Antimult6 19.01.20

Metis163
so I'm not aware about it.
six months ago, when I wanted to play pirates, was infa about the shared account for purchases that do trunks, whether of urokov. and somehow got sick.

Shinobi333
provtykal, I agree

M
Metis163 19.01.20

Antimult6
Well, I'm not sure of the usefulness of DLTS. I play through Steam and the wife of pirates (thanks to the save system 1) no nigga nor bitch Galadriel my wife and I played) looked blankly and walked out. And the new Orc tribes) well XS) editor allows its skills from DLTS to give a license. But for the sake of appearance to buy. Well XS. I wouldn't. While waiting for definite 300 rubles. How will this take)
The arena is still the most evil Berserkers. So new tribes hardly be compared with them.
For bodyguards spider tamers good. They even recruit the hemorrhoids still that.
For sieges the shield is good)
That is, I don't see a need for new tribes in the game. From the sets of little help

s
saa0891 19.01.20

Antimult6 wrote:
Litsuhu bought in steam, but too the toad smothers to buy add-ons, even if the same Stories Expansion.
Pfft,so, Definitive Edition of only 200 rubles more expensive than usual version is that it includes do anything (what a weird price tag,there's only one Expansion Pass costs 1800 rubles),it was necessary to take it.

A
Alex68RUS. 19.01.20

Of course you can put dlc. There is creamAPI