3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jokertops 19.01.20 10:02 pm

Companions,companions, where are we? (Insomnia: The Ark)

First partner __Mr.__ can be found on the checkpoint location nest of vulture, smokes, sits back in the chair. Prompt, where other teammates can be found?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 19.01.20

jokertops
Last stands near the lift in the garage. And the droid assistant Typer companions can take on the story will meet. At the moment it is all available satellites the idea is that because the game is still not passable yet.

S
STRengths 19.01.20

TheHouse
Impassable? Supposedly bugs or what? She's released like.

T
TheHouse 19.01.20

STRengths
Came out, but sense) a Couple of side quests Barat, door key don't open, etc.) and one of the story quests don't get absolutely all. Quest How much freedom, there is generally just an invisible wall in the middle of Loki which stupidly will not let me on)))
Developers tear swear the Incentive that will test a patch that if not tonight, tomorrow morning\the day will come and all will correct.

j
jokertops 19.01.20

TheHouse
the first update is(30.09.2018), I just don't know if it helps with the bugs, as you say on the quest. But my bug fixed, partner take it if it does not disappear.

S
STRengths 19.01.20

TheHouse
Med, cost of beta test to hold, release to production as if without preparation, what kingdom come was worth, on one of the story quests when you save and exit on the next boot was formed, the inability to pass the story.

T
TheHouse 19.01.20

jokertops
The partner was not lost on the fact, just not always proprosals in key areas and fighting scenes it was always present. The first patch nothing rules.
STRengths
So the beta test was=) Just in beta test, you can go through was the strength of the 5% games that have just licked)
I was more confused, the fact that apparently none of the testers of the game to the end is not passed, so ran and looked what works and in the report. And it's a shame of course. To be on the neck of those who is responsible, but I understand that the leadership is guilty not less than slaves.

N
NoneOne2010 19.01.20

After the new patcha new game required?

j
jokertops 19.01.20

NoneOne2010
no)