3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zugspitze 18.09.19 08:00 pm

Crashes after the title of the movie. (Metro Exodus)

The game crashes immediately after the title of the movie. Then offers to start in safe mode , but nothing changes , just crashes after the cutscene. Iron fit , lack of memory. Was at whom such?
20 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ereteh 18.09.19

Zugspitze
write the specifications of your computer. And you have pirates, or license?

Z
Zugspitze 18.09.19

Percents: Intel core i7-5500U 2.40 GHz
RAM: 12Gb
Vidyuhi NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
Pirates

S
Sly666Vaal 18.09.19

I have the same thing I have is Epic recently the game was updated to version 0.1.0.12 when loading began to appear the boot the green bar that says Please Wait... and then crashes the icon that says
FATAL: MetroExodus inside her with all sorts of writings and type says what type you had some sort of crap and the like if click on the cross or on the icon - Cloce the game also fly. But now there is a user file.cfg at Var games or Saved Games/metro exodus/folder with lots of numbers and letters/ Open it with Notepad and edit the following in theit points as I have
r_api 2 ,r_fullscreen off r_game_mblur_scale 0 ,0 r_gamma. ,r_res_hor 1920 ,1080 r_res_vert close and save. Now again start the game, but to run the game you need through the app Epic and not using icons just might not work, the startup icon appears with a proposal to run the game in safe mode or to unsubscribe click Yes agree with running the game in safe mode. The game starts not in full screen in a lower resolution that is all right, at the initial splash screen again appear the boot the green bar that says Please Wait... and then crashes the icon that says FATAL: MetroExodus will nitrogen it click on the field with the game we can see that the game is working on will be all the first two zaglavnyh roller and the game quit to the main menu. You can play only wakes from the desktop and not full screen because in the settings there is no point in full screen mode. the icon that says FATAL: MetroExodus not in any case can not be closed otherwise the game shuts off. To avoid interference drag it to the task bar by exiting the game to desktop by clicking the icon button Windows or by pressing ctrl,alt,Del, choose task Manager. Next, click on the box with the game go to settings change the screen resolution to what your monitor and other items which you like and play. Of course this is not the case that we have to play with the desktop but at the moment is the only way. But you can play!

x
xabote 18.09.19

Zugspitze
tin, why the 23rd to create a theme)
just below describe what the problem is
for that week, procrastinate

laptop?
mostly crashes on the laptop with a bunch of integrated+discrete graphics card
I had the same thing
through trial and error found that:
discrete directx 11 doesn't want
try to run on antalovsky - you will see what will be included in the menu, but of course will be unplayable
so no need to suspect the hardware, not have to drive on some win update, old drivers, repak/to INTA, curve quack, etc. nonsense
the problem in your code is not optimized under the laptop
not her first, not her last

committed patch will not help, will crack his or score, most of them still play and enjoy, for the sake of the minority are unlikely to bother

couldn't wait, updated to windows 10, the game safely run on directx 12
with the optimization it was necessary to Tinker, but I think I did)

r
r_a_m_n565 18.09.19

xabote
So I also updated to 10, put the last fire wood, but the problem remained, as did not run on discrete and does not start. although direkts 12 worth. How did you solved the problem with the launch after the latest update of Windows?

Z
Zugspitze 18.09.19

xabote
It's a pity that on the laptop will not go... anyway thanks for the answer!)

x
xabote 18.09.19

r_a_m_n565
This is something new.) Although I suspect that user.cfg you is still r_api 2 is directx 11. Need r_api 3. I updated windows, set driver to 10, risk even the latest;) and launched, all. If you don't count with the above settings.

Zugspitze
Well, why not go. I went;) Though, and a GeForce 860. You have to be nimble. I of course monitor the patches as soon as possible.

N
Nikita Gayfullin 18.09.19

ALSO DZHIFORS 860 I don'T WANT TO 10 GO IT is HARDER 8s AND IN GAMES, it FEELS the PICTURE is NOT SMOOTH(( CPU I5 4220 JUST NOT remove(

s
synth17dm 18.09.19

Zugspitze
come, but now there's also contracts with NVIDIA, fine and Sony, imagine if they suddenly add a couple of lines in the code to DX11 earned and on the laptop, then YouTube is flooded with all sorts of videos reshade, so even with a hacked Dinoboy, no lag.. then who will buy up the console and artaix? this funny bug you can say the last Bastion of the Studio, give me some money to fulfill their obligations, and in a year when the game will forget the Incentive it may be finished, but it's not exactly there, too, because there are strict obligations.. could the driver under the battlefield 5 recently to add 2 people, so here you can just have not yet allowed, the top command was not

s
synth17dm 18.09.19

Zugspitze
even on my laptop goner, the picture looks great, Acer Aspire F5-573G 2016 c 2 cores i5 2.3 GHz, GeForce GTX 950M 4Gb, 8Gb memory - settings all on low, custom ucer.cfg, resolution 1366x768, HDMI TV 30 FPS, it comes out as a console version in quality, but if in the future will be able to switch to DX11, pressey earn, and this is akin to crime) ..they need to spend 35K, at least at Sonya with a disk or a new graphics card, not Busacca 2000P, it's simple.. my new laptop now word is worth 53K, and on Cars can be found and with i7 core 4 just 40K, the lag on it here with these settings in the Subway never will

my settings - no departures

C:\Users\ username \Saved Games\metro exodus\292733975847239680\user.cfg

open in Notepad the user file, replace these lines, after you save and put it in its properties - read-only permission can put more of course.. just don't change the line r_api 3, 3 means DX12 and DX11 2 when changing this parameter and there is a departure, wood is still sealed to work Underground under 11

r_adapt_q 0
r_af_level 0
r_api 3
r_base_fov 70.
r_blur_level 0
r_dbg_stereo_separation_base 0
r_dbg_stereo_separation_zoom 0
r_dlss 0
r_dx11_tess 0
r_enum_ssaa 5
r_exposure_control -0.39998999
r_exposure_hdr 0.
r_foliage_hemi_ao 1
r_foliage_shadows 1
r_fullscreen on
r_fur 0
r_game_mblur_scale 0.25
r_gamma 1.
r_old_ambient_envlit 0.
r_quality_level 0
r_res_hor 1366
r_res_vert 768
r_shading_rate 1.
r_shading_rate_dlisp 1.
r_ssaa_auto 0.74400002
r_sun_za_pixeloffset -0.5
r_taa_enabled 1
r_terr_displace_density 2
r_terr_displace_enable 0
r_vsync 2
r_wmark_project_dist 0.05
ranger_mode_game off
raytrace 0
raytrace_cull 0

s
synth17dm 18.09.19

Zugspitze

s
synth17dm 18.09.19

Zugspitze
I recommend to try the program WPS Performance Station, saved me from microfreezes, fps became smoother, it's free for a month, so that the passage will be enough, though she's worth $ 100 just

Z
Zugspitze 18.09.19

synth17dm
Another question) I can't find the folder user.cfg. In the saved games it is not

s
synth17dm 18.09.19

Zugspitze
this is not a folder and the configuration file for the game, you can open it with Notepad, it is more convenient in notpad++, config should be in the saves folder next to them, if not, you can download it here in the files section for the Metro.. TK most likely it will have a custom, then return it to the default view help removing the checkboxes in the properties - read Only that they are standing in the train, put it back, after making the necessary changes

s
synth17dm 18.09.19

Zugspitze
I remembered that on YouTube the link under the video to download.. the file is not necessary if there are concerns, you can simply highlight the text and copy Ctrl+C, paste it all into Notepad, save as new документ.txt and then have to rename the user.cfg

Z
Zugspitze 18.09.19

synth17dm
Thank you)

D
Dmitrios 18.09.19

synth17dm
Hello,can I ask another question?) I'm just missing metro folder in exodus saved games. And how can I change the DX11 to DX12?

S
Serjo197955 18.09.19

The problem was departure to win 7 on the main menu, click even do not have time the game froze.included Benchmark on low(ticks 2 were at the bottom didn't set them)swept the camera according to some Loka.then in my documents there is folder 4A Games prior to that it was not.then all the rules went and set the box as I need and reshade.

W
Wolf-47 20.01.23

Guys, can you help. Such a problem with Metro. It starts normally after the splash screen, but if I exit the game, then after that I can’t log in, it crashes after the title video. But if I delete the saves from the disk, then the game starts normally after the title video and everything starts again. What to do?

P
Passhok 20.01.23

xabote
I have windows 10, the same symptoms, what is the reason? neither dr11 nor dr12 pulls, it doesn't matter in a window or full screen,