3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jax baron 19.01.20 10:03 pm

How do you punish a Dino for not obeying (Jurassic World Evolution)

I here is an example of release of baranica as soon as Dino(herbivorous) starts to break the cage, he punishes them for the full program and you do that with Dino for disobedience?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 19.01.20

jax baron wrote:
what do you do with Dino for disobedience?
Sell and used the money to build the Park more!

j
jax baron 19.01.20

VETER15
In slavery Pradesh:)

V
VETER15 19.01.20

jax baron
meat)

x
xxxruselx 19.01.20

Good ideas! And then thought of che with them - violent to do!? ;))

R
RussianAlex 05.01.21

can create aviaries so that there is no reason to scold? At one time I had a whole ecosystem and lived. Herbivores and carnivores in one enclosure. And they didn't "suddenly" fight. Well ... not really, but not often. The first because there are herbivores and there are more of them, the second because the flock is too small for a successful attack. And getting hit in the head for nothing - they are not so brainless. Although it happened that in the nicks both sides were beaten almost to death. Well, once they kicked a predator, I had to add. But in general - even an ecosystem can live, if properly created

a
alexanderfox 13.06.21

For example, Kamarasaurus on Pena Island (the 4th island where tornadoes walk and the location is small), s..ka, hesitated requires a dense forest and pasture.With the forest, I did everything I did, and changed paddocks and grew the forest to a deaf place and expanded the zone breaks the fence anyway and runs away. But all the same, I figured out the necessary large territory there, but it only exists in the central upper corner and it needs to be made as spacious as possible and the balance between forest and pasture. This is generally the most capricious dinosaur that I have met and it is better not to create it if you do not want to suffer with it. It even resists some buildings, for example, the gyrosphere, since the paved path destroys forests, and without forest territory throughout the entire area, it will run away. There you need to pump the gene. pastures 3.