3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dsom 19.01.20 10:04 pm

SLAG (Dakar 18)

the wheel sees no physics , no graphics miserable
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 19.01.20

I watched the video the guy sitting before him is the steering wheel and controls whether with the keyboard or joystick.
This game originally in the first place should the wheel support,and the Russian language is not in the game, although it may add.
In General, the first impression is not so hot,but who knows what will happen next.

I
Igor Ostapenko 19.01.20

dsom
and go to the office.the game website and see compatible wheels weak? What I saw there: a dozen rudders - two of them Logitech (top), and the rest - Thrustmaster. If you have none - come on, goodbye (probably).

v
vigo24 19.01.20

dsom
Grifoni was immediately obvious that no.

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.01.20

Victor.T.
Igor Ostapenko
Some perverts are forced to work the wheel through the emulator x360ce_x64.

To insert here. D:\Dakar 18\Dakar18Game\Binaries\Win64

V
Viktor.T. 19.01.20

Igor Ostapenko
Welcome.
Igor at the moment the game does not see the wheel.
From the first moment you look

I
Igor Ostapenko 19.01.20

Victor.T.
Hi. Apparently there are problems with are not supported by the handlebars (attach control is impossible). Have obzorschika the wheel (base) Fanatec that is not officially supported... it would be Interesting to hear about the experience of using Logitech (top) and Thrustmaster.

m
mozart83 19.01.20

the same hnya as in gravel no steering wheel, and hence the physics in the negative (steering wheel Momo is clearly not one of top-top)

V
Viktor.T. 19.01.20

Igor Ostapenko
Igor this guy rudders though as they say p......th eat and I know there is a wheel which is stated on the website of the game.

m
mozart83 19.01.20

any patches in VRS or back to the boutiques

C
CCCPDriver 19.01.20

Well... I just mind the physics. What machine wood

b
bubenson 19.01.20

About physics is a moot point. Slows the sand as it should. The car falls in the sand and stalled. The skid? Enters. Wood machines - again, a moot argument. Looking to compare.

k
kasya0906 19.01.20

The game

a
aspec 19.01.20

bubenson
the NFB also puts the car and Trekmanii and GTA-5. is that . the measurability of physics?)

b
bubenson 19.01.20

aspec
I am here for TrackMania do not know - did not play. But the car in Dakar when braking pulls very realistic.

M
Manul177 19.01.20

Yes, there's physics, deal with it and forget it))) Everything that has a monodrive, uncontrollable in principle. Quadrics I still felt in the game and is a fierce game. You drive yourself go, but then I turn around its axis 360 degrees. Well, you're actually failing to understand what happened, I have again just going. And it does not depend on the position of gas. I tried vomiting while holding down on the third pedal, but still to no purpose. Moreover, unlike other simulators, and even arcade places, there's no hint at the beginning of the demolition of no. And also, owing to the physics of skidding so-called, normally you can't leave. Because what happens with transport, my language does not turn called the drift. And even more manageable. And what could be the reason for this reversal if you go directly without making any movements while driving in 5 gear with barely pressed the gas pedal on the pavement? Nothing. Random loss of a hook.

As for roadbook. There on idea all is clear, if not a couple of BUT! Well, firstly, the creators of the game did not go through other Sims to reduce the DOP, to say 10-15 km. They left the real distance, accelerating the vehicle on the map. How? Well, take the very first stage of Pisco in Peru. The track there is a long 35 km and we pass it for 3-4 minutes. At this stage it is somehow possible to go as in the road book indicates the degree and the coordinates of the mileage. But the second stage pissed me off. 49 or more checkpoints, scattered in a radius of 300 km seems to be the Degree route sheet indicated only for the first 15 it seems points. And then what? Road book drawn in a Bush, which surrounds the arrow. The Navigator mutters that type right over that stump obosannym we have left. And stumps I see these 3 pieces. ))) .And at a distance from each other. And where? Given that the car moves through the desert at hypersonic, think there especially once. Why hypersonic? And as in the case with the first stage, we will overcome 260 km route in less than 30 minutes. But this is only in my middle of the route. When I'm 40 point once again lost out of the game and continue no desire. Well, the most savory catch of the game. You can NOT choose a car. Right now, I will explain. To choose what will go only in his career. And then, the rest of the few competitions that are available outside the career, you're going to ride that chose for a career. Choose a car of Dre training is impossible, as to find in the desert. To change it, we must re-career start, do not forget to change your head to another ))))

PS I rolled out another patch, and W is 21 gig. Hopefully though he will correct the situation. This much awaited game, because the Dakar is not present anything oddly enough. Still hoping that will be finished to a sane state.

y
yuriko1158 19.01.20

Manul177 wrote:
This much awaited game, because the Dakar is not present anything oddly enough.
nothing strange.the problem is the little things...the sand\stones\dust\ and so on. etc... and as a result of a wild strain of the vidyahu...
and it will not all survive some...
why developers unsaleable game?
it's not racing,where the smallest details in a piece of plastic\broken headlight... and that if you drive like a beginner.
experienced on the track, no small parts... the game will not ship vidyahu.
and as you can see on the gaming market,racing in the first place.