3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B_holder 18.09.19 08:01 pm

Plague! (Medieval 2: Total War)

Somewhere on the 100m course in Europe there is a plague. And a couple of moves spread across the continent. Trade goes to zero, the mood in the cities is dramatically reduced because of this we have to reduce taxes to a minimum. The Treasury comes to serious losses. Those generals, who did not withdraw from cities sick with plague, some of them die. In General, full Alles kaput!
How to deal with this phenomenon? you can do something to minimize the harm to the economy and the army caused this natural disaster? maybe some buildings to build (a type of magistrate - in description provides a bonus to public health). In RTV was well Sewerage, public baths, aqueducts, improving population health, in Medieval they are not.
56 Comments
Sort by:
W
Webwish 18.09.19

B_holder
Useless like. Simple disease spreading beyond lazy, this is not.
public baths are to be built outside the Byzantine Empire. For them now the ruble, I are.

D
Darth_Vader 18.09.19

B_holder
In RTV was well Sewerage, public baths, aqueducts, improving population health, in Medieval they are not.
Not quite true, the Eastern Roman Empire all that remained. And other States to improve the Governor's residence, they also give the health bonus.

B
BlackSoul 18.09.19

IMHO it's not so bad.
individual pockets, after some time, the city returned to normal condition.

W
Webwish 18.09.19

and sometimes scary.

N
Nekrofil 18.09.19

I also had a plague, infecting only those cities where there were many troops, do not know how to fight, then suddenly stand up of the spy and saw that it is good neighbours, I will wear the plague, and after she passed, attacked my Paradisio army. So cut out spies, playing on the hardest level.

p
petja5 18.09.19

In General, judging by the scripts in the game a Great plague spread over several moves for all European cities. This is unavoidable. All other epidemic easily leave the city where they originated, if this city is nothing to move to another. Interesting detail: if the infected troops to withdraw to the camp, and at the end of the epidemic back in, the epidemic sometimes breaks out again. In this matter, was General among the troops or not

w
wOlfrAIdEr777 18.09.19

In any case, do not withdraw troops from the affected cities and did not enter from other areas!!! And be sure to cancel all the buildings and build ones that bring the award to the health of the population (the town hall is 5%, the city Council is 10% and the magistrate - 20%, the Palace of the Governor - 25%). I usually (went through 6 campaigns) local plague captures the 2-4 area, and lasts on average 4 stroke.

S
SER G. O. 18.09.19

plague-the very best things.but I have in the border provinces(playing for Russia)it came and it got infected two of the priest , so then I sent them on German soil,to infect the neighbors:)), at the same time Orthodoxy there has risen.

J
John86 18.09.19

Plague - a terrible thing! In my French Empire of 50 cities in 27 grabbed the plague, mostly Zapadno-European area and the middle East. In General, a huge loss :(
Amendment:
47 infected provinces

p
petja5 18.09.19

2SERGIO
Still possible spies to do the same. Only they do in the enemy city to shove it is possible. In 3-4 moves brought him out of the city and again entered, what would a new round of plague to do. :)

P
PIKT 18.09.19

To bring the plague to a minimum, you need to enter quarantine (no one gets in or out of town), just put any units at the gate (even a couple of archers) and no one wayjet and will not work. Personally, I have prokanaet. The surge of the plague was limited to two cities. Playing for England

v
vitmen 18.09.19

I plague to be avoided. Playing for Russia survived the plague, she walked literally all my cities and not that experienced, the only thing I tried to do is not to move troops with a plague from one city to another, but I did not stop and the war, during the plague seized from Hungary 3 cities, the plague came and went. In my opinion it is necessary simply to survive. Well, in the cities where many of the population, it has decreased that has led to improvements estestveeno when the plague is gone. So what kind of plague is useful.

p
petja5 18.09.19

The great Plague written in the scripts of the game. They are held throughout Europe (don't know about Africa). Izbezhat it did not. So all recommendations for"the non-proliferation of relate only to ordinary plague arising in one city

M
Miha Krest 18.09.19

The plague does happen, and comes from Asia to Russia and the wave passes through Europe, my advice is to withdraw generals and family members if you do not want to lose them in the field to the camp so to speak on the quarantine period)), then it passes.

V
Vseh ubil 18.09.19

No need to touch,from the movements of the troops plague spreading stronger.And if the enemy spies plague spread...Well,personally, I have boundaries on duty spies and murderers,so the enemy counterparts, they are calculated at times on the approach.I love total control-or God forbid, in my area the alien is going to start,all,especially merchants under the knife!

t
timur1997 18.09.19

tired((((((I when England played-a plague of 10,000 soldiers killed and 30,000 citizens-hardly rebellion suppressed((((((
by the way,the plague in Africa is(
trade minus the leaves-as my strength in the trade-I'm losing her(

V
Vseh ubil 18.09.19

Terpi,Kazak...

G
Georg09 18.09.19

Plague is scripted - it's true. To reduce the impact from it to a minimum from the beginning is not forget to build the magistracy and the Church. Those buildings that give health and happiness to people. When the plague came, as will any within three moves, and at this time the economy is in big trouble. Gather the troops into a powerful army and capture and plunder other city to keep them there is no need important to get the money. And while earning money abroad, at home, she satanic, the main thing then the plague generals in the city do not drag ago. Let them fight.

v
vavan74 18.09.19

And I have the Plague always killed the rebels :))) That is, if there were problems with the city some, that after the Plague all straight once and for all.

V
Vseh ubil 18.09.19

Less people-more oxygen-live happier!