3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_______________________ 19.01.20 10:05 pm

How to remove the chip with spawna these same cars after landing in this? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

How to remove the chip with the emergence of a large number of cars after landing in the same? I hope you understand what I mean)! For example: after landing SultanRS in traffic there is a lot of the same (although before that they never met)
Is and other cars there. But even in other areas just show up basically, and Saltpans - no!)
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Juwargane 19.01.20

any way,a school of razrabotcikov in the engine

A
ACDC2406 19.01.20

U
UzeF_RusT 19.01.20

To accept and enjoy

T
Till Lindermann... 19.01.20

pray and repent pray and repent too soon the day will arrive when Jesus will punish sinners for their crimes

I
Int0xicate 19.01.20

Denis Alexandrovich
This feature is actually in all parts, not only in 4 parts. To when broken car to find a similar replacement.

-
---VENOM--- 19.01.20

Well, another trick in order to lower the system load. You can get rid of, but you need to put fashion RealTrafficCarSpawn (name may be different), but if the PC is weak, you can begin to disappear textures as the cars, and all roads or buildings (going to be driving on an invisible road, but with normal traffic).

J
Juwargane 19.01.20

Int0xicate
in GTA of 3D was not such garbage,there was a small fleet and poorly implemented traffic and therefore do not notice it.
And in GTA 4 the school of rage in a constant spawn,if you click the limit to 20 cars in the city,not noticeable
under full traffic,just an ass.

p
prosto LOH 19.01.20

_
_______________________ 19.01.20

shirik94
But it is completely ignored cargrp and add the machines on the list? Or he adds from a list instead of selection similar to that in which sidesi?

R
RikoChiko 19.01.20

In four of it's because of mods or a weak iron.

p
prosto LOH 19.01.20

U
UzeF_RusT 19.01.20

shirik94
God forbid you healthy*I in his old age, for your teachings....