3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 19.01.20 10:05 pm

Is it possible to get the mega-tree? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In fact, from the very first screenshots of the game I was struck by the tree that looms through polkarty. Well, I plucked up courage and moved into the hike. Killed Andrea and googletv, fought with the devil, running from the harpies and basilisks - but when he reached the tree are unable to approach him. Tried to circle around the mountain, but everywhere steep climbs, and on the South side automatically returns back, they say the earth dragons.

How to get there?

13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solomonovich 19.01.20

Nemesis
Lake side on the map there is a village right at the foot of the mountain. There is another marker called the road to bald mountain. Well, going through the village slaughtering settled there Tumanov, 8 pieces like level 20, and go on along the path.
There next to that tree marking is unknown, so anyway you can get there.

N
Nemezis 19.01.20

Damn, I was in the village, just dumped from romannikov, but did not notice the path up (

A
Alexander5050 19.01.20

Yes but there is a closed door, need a key, the key is not present, apparently on the quest.
I clambered around, empty.

R
Ryu7ick 19.01.20

Spoilerset, go through the story, you will understand

L
Limp_Pq 19.01.20

Come quest for the plot
Sailerstube to kill witches and Imerica

m
mcbrut 19.01.20

According to the story.

D
Dark Souls 19.01.20

Ryu7ick
Hello thank you very much for the tip,you helped me a lot!
I also tried to search for the key but could not find the door closed!

b
bakunin 19.01.20

Got to the tree, to the story of the quest. If I remember correctly, Salas next to the door, go under the bridge.

b
bakunin 19.01.20

Start with a place near the gate, they should be on your right

Move forward to a kind of cleft

When you try to hop up Geralt will slip

But to rise it is really

There is nothing in principle, in addition to places of Power

S
Sau76 19.01.20

I climbed on a rock and fell into a dungeon. There are all glowing with red light and stood in the ritual pot. Crawled through the underground river passages.

K
Kubyshkin13 15.01.21

Friends, I found a path leading to a tree, when you walk along it, Geralt dies spontaneously

S
SUCTenko 15.01.21

Hmm ... okay! Those three witches were the daughter of the one that was sealed in the tree under Whispering Hill.

M
Max_Warlock 26.01.23

SUCTenko
for spoilers usually burn in hell