3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bessony 19.01.20 10:06 pm

Crossbow school Kota is not considered part of the set? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have taken 4 pieces of armor school Cat, steel sword and crossbow, but the bonus for 6 pieces is not working. Tested on the mobs, stun does not work. This is a bug? I just wanted Arondit to put the sword instead of the cat...
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 19.01.20

There is not considered

z
zolthan 19.01.20

You mean the silver sword forgot it seems

B
BoB_Er 19.01.20

Bessony
The kit is just the thing the level of Grandmaster, crossbow normal level.

B
Bessony 19.01.20

but a Grand master of the crossbow doesn't exist.. then why is it needed at all..

R
RBunny 19.01.20

Bessony
In the main game, crossbows Cat and Bear are some of the best, so the meaning they have. This is in the additions will be shooting better
And also this game is triggered for the complete set ( no crossbow), including swords, which you lot should post

A
Artur27507 19.01.20

The crossbow is the most useless weapon. Bombs also so-so. To me they are only useful in the battle with the toad, and the only one that even damage does not.
Of functionality and in terms of set from crossbow no, I think that it is just for looks...

P
PIRAT69 19.01.20

Artur27507
Regardless of what difficulty. I played the last one, and it just did all had. For example: large packs of mobs, how are you going to kill? Without bombs there will be sad. Signs, potions, bombs, and flew the eagle...

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 19.01.20

Badfox69
Large packs with proper leveling and no bombs kill at ur, the main thing is pumping correctly. For example, last time I decided to play for the magician, to inject the power of signs, blinded Seth Griffin and grief do not know. =)

S
Sergey 82 19.01.20

The high complexity of the crossbow is useful in two cases - to bring down flying creatures and kill utoptsev under water. Purely an auxiliary weapon due to low damage. The question remains: Why such a variety of arrows, if the main tasks of the handle base of the boom?.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.01.20

Sergey 82
There are some critters which you can kill using only fire (as one way).Basically,in the orders.When performing order of the dragon (where,in my opinion,korolik),I burned it with bombs and flaming arrows without taking the sword.The wild Hunt does not like fire.If utoptsev/tumannyy are in a gas cloud,well their the same arrows to fry.Dancing star + Sleeping dragon = dangerous mix

A
Artur27507 19.01.20

Badfox69
It's all garbage. Use Quen sign profiley, then you use the perk of a whirlwind with the sword glyph which increases the affected area by 2.5 meters. And everything, Profit!
You think invincible.

P
PIRAT69 19.01.20

I for example about the packs. I hear you. I'm personally a crossbow and bombs were used, but Arthur wrote above about the bombs. Well, like to kill, Yes please. But the ice bomb is thrown, and chopped down into the cabbage without all sorts of vortices and glyphs on the affected area. I have tried different. Bore was pumped on the other, the elixir is. Went and changed. Armor the roof, equip how you want.