3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 19.01.20 10:06 pm

DLC DLC Steam vs Uplay (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I went to the page Assassin's Creed: Origins on steam. Seasonpass there is 2400rub. Went directly from the game in the Uplay shop - there seasonpass is 1500 rubles. How to understand these things, they are two different seasonpass with different content or just steam has decided to appoint a significantly inflated price that would have had no one bought? Once checked - in simovsky seasonpass the game itself is not included, as many are only future additions.
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 19.01.20

vitalik76
In season pass, the game never entered. Steam does not discounts that will only be released or just released. Other stores like it (he bought gold for 2800r). Differences season pass in different stores is no no.

v
vitalik76 19.01.20

Um, well then, it looks like the stim of the balls went over the rollers. I certainly understand the discount, but the difference is almost 1000 rubles. it is very important.

k
kmndj 19.01.20

vitalik76
So in the first 2 days the price was 1.5 K, then steam another 800 put.

i
imitator26 19.01.20

The price of the game indicates not Steam, and the publisher of a game, steam gets a percentage of sales.

v
vitalik76 19.01.20

imitator26 wrote:
The price of the game indicates not Steam
And the prices in the menu of the game type indicates not the publisher? Here it is the incentive, and pointed out specially highly inflated price to a stim nobody bought.

i
imitator26 19.01.20

vitalik76
It's their game and their rules need to buy to objstore, don't wait for discounts and there is nothing to arrange srach about UNFAIR.

v
vitalik76 19.01.20

All over the freebie. Now when buying from the game seasonpass also worth 2400rub. The truth is I have neither in the game nor in the store uple it works, i.e. continue viewing rates nowhere can not go. And cloud storage in Krivorukov yplea also does not work.

PS I've recently received a letter from Krivorukov (yubisoft) where it says Thank you for buying the Season Pass for Assassin's Creed Origins!, although I didn't buy it. And neither the incentive nor uple seasonpass among bought does not appear.

T
Tamerlan999 19.01.20

https://www.plati.com/itm/assassin-180-s-creed-origins-ru-eng-garantija-uplay/2279067

v
vitalik76 19.01.20

I do not advise to buy weapons from the store for awards club, because it's only purple instead of yellow and also low class, which will then be need at the blacksmith for a fee increase to their level. When I spent the points earned by the club for the job, got the weapon 3 level, while he himself by this point was level 30. Even premium weapons can not be sold, nor to be dismantled.

k
kmndj 19.01.20

If you buy a key season pass(uplay), it will come on steam version?

v
vitalik76 19.01.20

kmndj wrote:
If you buy a key season pass(uplay), it will come on steam version?
Good question. Not if I don't shop through yupley, because the game I took the incentive.

N
Nazar_Bo 19.01.20

Bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season pass on steam. It was written that the game will be released on 2 October at 00.01 . But somehow I available. Steam says that Ishe fiction release. What could be the problem?

I
Inspektor_73 19.01.20

Nazar_Bo
The incentive release after 19.00 Moscow time, plus the time to decompress. In yupley the game was released as expected on October 2 at 00.01.