3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GenadiST 19.01.20 10:36 pm

Subsidence of the CPU multiplier

Have a laptop Asus, windows 10, percents i3-6300U 2.3 GHz, energy efficiency is on maximum performance in the BIOS temperature settings or frequency no.
In games or stress tests, the CPU multiplier is sinking from 23 to 4, first irregular, then on a regular basis to x4 (stress TES in Aida), with falls the CPU voltage from 0.8 to 0.6. Who can tell me how to fix this multiplier what would he not have jumped???
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 19.01.20

GenadiST
You don't set the processor's state in the settings to"maximum performance. There is for adjustment.
Spoiler
Also in the BIOS, you can pick or Google.
By the way, temperature is just as important, no passes for 85 degrees in the work. The throttle - decrease in performance (clock frequency).

G
GenadiST 19.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Again, in the settings of the power supply maximum capacity the default value is 100% for minimum processor state, as well me in the manual was checked and changed for the sake of experimentation, have not brought results.
The BIOS of the laptop is limited, and temperature settings there is no way to achieve all of those.
The temperature of the CPU never rises above 68 degrees. No throttle, not seen in Hades

L
Luka_gg 19.01.20

GenadiST
Of the laptop is increasingly difficult. 1) registry for errors notebook contains many settings that will open the paragraph ===> 2) List of settings is not limited to banal as the processor min / max, there are: the minimum number of cores, a threshold for the increase of productivity, etc., etc. 3) Have SpeedStep, which the same should be reconsidered.
To open the paragraph 2) should apply to the article: https://3dnews.ru/software/windows_7_power - power management, BitLocker, and AppLocker . You will find a lot of things here.
However, all this is done for a reason. You already 70 degrees, and this IDA, it not a bummer, and sometimes does not reflect the real load. Prime 95, that it produces values closer.
PS I do Not see problems, and I see no complaints on performance. What this is about.

G
GenadiST 19.01.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Do not see problems, and I see no complaints on performance. What this is about.
The problem is that if you reinstall the system conditional game gave 40фпс without jumps CPU to the lowest multiplier, now every 10sec multiplier drops from max multiplier to 23 min multiplier 4. The problem for me is not very important but significant and it wants to understand.

G
GenadiST 19.01.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
should appeal to article
Applicability of this article to windows 10? know settings are similar with win7, but still

L
Luka_gg 19.01.20

GenadiST
GenadiST wrote:
now every 10sec multiplier drops from max multiplier to 23 min multiplier
What? This is the impact on FPS? The above mentioned value of 40, and now what.
I don't know that there where applicable. Honestly, did I dig, you know what is all. The direction You gave, look beyond yourself. Unfortunately, I can not help.
There is another option, using a utility from the manufacturer to produce acceleration, or fixing the CPU frequency. The company's software includes setup information performance.

B
BezNika1 19.01.20

GenadiST
Catch

Spoilery disable quick launch in Windows 10
https://remontka.pro/fast-startup-windows-10/

G
GenadiST 19.01.20

BezNika1
Thank you, unfortunately, did not help

L
Luka_gg 19.01.20

GenadiST
Just moved onto Windows on the laptop, one of 10, put the processor state at least 100%, when you connect to the network. Miracles, and only, 2100, face value, seems the i3-2310m constantly. Your problem is strange, I didn't have to do.

G
GenadiST 19.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
It is strange that you think that on different PCs with identical records and they conduct themselves will be completely the same.
He now put the second system 7ku, ran tests, everything is stable without jumps, as it should be... although 10ку before completely re-installed twice. I don't understand what's wrong here