3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ScorpionMK9 19.01.20 10:37 pm

The game can't make full use of computer resources (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

This problem when they are somewhere in the woods high FPS and graphics card are loaded to full, but should come to a place where a lot of NPC immediately begins to fall the load on the processor and graphics card, and FPS actually because of this below if you believe the monitoring of MSI Afterburner, with which it can be connected? I watched the tests in YouTube with the same video card, and there are no such problems, the GTX 1066, CPU I5-4670K overclocking, 8GB DDR3, Win 10.

14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.01.20

ScorpionMK9
With the big share of probability it is because of the paging file that you have in monitoring 11740 MB and this is very bad swap file on HDD or even SSD will never replace the speed and throughput of even the most osmanskoy RAM. So the only way to buying another 8GB DDR3 preferably the same model and the same gertsovki that would work in dual channel mode. Or we could at low settings to play there's only 8GB operatives will probably ride again in the systems indicated. Well, I maybe wrong that the paging file is the value of 11740 MB as a monitor I spend a FPS Monitor everything is easier and more convenient, but in any case you need 16GB of RAM and cut the page file to 2048 what would the games did not climb and did not brake...

R
Rcpo 19.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
In case you didn't know, but the paging file should be 1.5 times of RAM.

s
saa0891 19.01.20

ScorpionMK9
DX12 choose,there optimize much better on DX11 generally shitty optimized,first time it took place,all tin was Pitit on DX 12 almost no drawdowns.

B
Bulletstorm777 19.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
Even if the pagefile is completely cut down, msi afterburner still shows it and that it consumed.

G
GlamDodgeX 19.01.20

i5-4460, 16 ram, gtx1080, sometimes the game just in 15-20 seconds stayed through Manager set high priority and is ready.

S
ScorpionMK9 19.01.20

saa0891
Thanks for help, now problem is underused card no, and FPS is high, but there is a new problem, the game sometimes frieze after the transition to DX12

V
VOFFKAV 19.01.20

ScorpionMK9 wrote:
Thanks for help, but there is a new problem, the game sometimes after frieze
More help -

GlamDodgeX wrote:
through Manager set high priority and is ready.

A
Antisocial 19.01.20

Rcpo
this is for you stupid fathil said?

S
ScorpionMK9 19.01.20

Vov and C
Did not help

P
PIRAT69 19.01.20

ScorpionMK9
Settings lower, there is shadow. Play with them.
GG4
I and with 8 gigs of norms. Low put super.

S
ScorpionMK9 19.01.20

Badfox69
I do not want to sacrifice the graphics, it's optimized for DX12 bad, you have to wait for the patch

S
ScorpionMK9 19.01.20

Badfox69
I'm talking about what you wanted to say

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.01.20

Rcpo
Yes, of course at a slow HDD the game loaded in the swap file, and you will staters friezes lag, depends on the game and config your PC and in some moments it may be to... Better to be the game was loaded into RAM, I'm not just saying that once someone said there cheto on the Internet but on your experience...

L
Leonn_24 19.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
before he used a large volume of the paging file of about 8-12GB, but then put it into 2GB for a smaller value or to cut down many of the games just don't run or CresCAT after some time, the example of dark souls 3 if the swap space is below 2GB stable crash after 10-15 minutes