3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 19.01.20 10:37 pm

How to establish a new settlement? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Where the settlement on the outskirts lay? The map of the Barony there.
7 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaum 19.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
On the map menu of the Barony flags. Or you must first join the region

K
Kovboy belomor 19.01.20

Haim
I joined a car there job to attach the edge. Then lay the new settlement on the edge and write in the region can only be one settlement.

K
Kenuey489 19.01.20

Do not move on to the region itself, stupid on the map, move the camera to the desired region and look, there must be a lot of small flags, each of the check boxes is a potential place for settlement. The truth is, I didn't catch is there a difference where to place it.

K
Kovboy belomor 19.01.20

Kenuey489
And you're in the tavern Oleg did not find the beasts golovogrud and red Panda? I understand DLC. Equipped but that is not them.

R
Rolemanser 19.01.20

Well ETOGES their Pets in addition to gear necessary to call Oleg, they are not recruited, as it is a peaceful location and they are on it and so run. Golovogrud enhances the skills knowledge (nature) and attention 2 when called.

X
Xaum 19.01.20

Kenuey489
There, but not strong(if the river is built, it will be possible to build a pier and lighthouse, etc.)

K
Kovboy belomor 19.01.20

Rolemanser
I have not so long ago whinnying, wearing the helmet of a stag on the bard who writes the book. This horned Munchkin mince. It's something.