3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1_ 19.01.20 10:37 pm

What to do if there is a 3 world war

You have here is, as a rule, Housewives sitting in this section - household favorite computer with Internet next to the pot for cooking in the kitchen and a stack of games in the closet
What are you going to do with all this burden and what to do if you start a third world war? Which hole will climb to hide?

Just do not say anything like can't begin, all the peace and quiet around.

Remember from history that before the first and second world wars did not presage a global conflagration of war, all lived so quietly, quietly, even quieter than now. And then how things all started. The fire of the world war.
Solerno these cockroaches just survive anything, even the Apocalypse

PS most Likely I will try to find a way out in a calm and quiet place. Islands best option I think. Cuba for example. Plus citizenship there you can buy for the money ) And then glyadish and can emigrirovat somewhere when the mess will end.
But money solves everything and without them I have no idea what to do...
39 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 19.01.20

D1_ wrote:
Remember from history that before the first and second world wars did not presage a global conflagration of war, all lived so quietly, quietly, even quieter than now. And then how things all started. The fire of the world war
Wow, the person who absolutely does not know history.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Причины_Первой_мировой_войны
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/События_в_Европе,_предшествовавшие_Второй_мировой_войне

And on sabzh,I expect to die in nuclear fire or from radiation, because 90% of the population of large cities it will.

T
Tiger Goose 19.01.20

If you hide under the Desk, then everything will be fine. That is, the main contingent of visitors PG will be saved.

A
An__ei 19.01.20

D1_
Now you millions give to earn? And then the same will be only a struggle for life and some food . Someone cunning rules the world and all the clever came up with - the more money and power, the greater the dependence on the benefits of civilization (supplements , medication , good food, neat house, etc .) without which in the event of a nuclear war to survive. If a global nuclear war will start then the chances of survival more than the poor or they have less dependence on the achievements of civilization .

R
RikoChiko 19.01.20

Warhammer 40K briefly tells.

r
robespier26 19.01.20

D1_
What I'm gonna do kagbe not important, because if you blow near a nuclear bomb, and to not do anything in time.

K
Kovboy belomor 19.01.20

D1_
These will survive Hey I use you I don't remember who only used such a weapon? And I do not know who says about the use of such weapons in response to the alleged cyber attack. I hate the Yankees, but I respect them for their attitude towards their country, where every yard the flag of America. And like you, you're not even cockroaches, you virus live in the country and longed that it would be destroyed. Like you despised everywhere, take the same worms as you that MiG was stolen and the Yankees handed. So it is in the us despised. Took to drink and died on the street or who do not need to Fig. All just scum in Africa and it is scum.

S
SlavaSonic 19.01.20

What to do, what to do to take the edge to go to the guerrillas. Thank God we have the villages of guns and ammo

r
requiemmm 19.01.20

Nuclear war is unlikely, and if it starts, there's nothing to do and running is pointless. Look, let's set the Peter, dirty bomb. The worst, the terrorists hijacked the Syrian truck:)) To me 350 miles. In a bad scenario I will cover in 7 hours. The explosion was at 4 in the morning, for lunch you can have not rush. At the same time, knowing our government, which any price is not to panic!, and dead, as you know, not panicking, and remembering the may day parade after Chernobyl accident, you can expect that the first alert will appear in the media, if they will, a day or two. That is, if all of our information infrastructure will still be on the move after kill-code, because all the equipment from abroad and lie down on command. Where do I go if already there is radioactive rain? On the contrary, need to stay at home, seal the doors and Windows and Shine, waiting for the ads on the radio. You have radio, right? Not whistle or VHF-shnaya hurdy-gurdy, and the full shortwave radio and batteries for it? It would be good even without digital processing and frequency as they guzzle as not in itself, and reliability are no different. Why is it needed? Listen to those who, unlike us, have not wasted broadcasting. Even a man with a hurdy-gurdy in the village of Voronezh can be a source of useful information is inevitable in a vacuum. So, while you sit there, you have to gather everything you need, cheap and simple, the maximum civil, and indecent, to avoid looting by military and cops and to pray, fast, listen Radonezh:))) Because it was all that remained. The help may not ever come, but the plan should be.
Modern weapons don't infect the area to such an extent, but there up army checkpoints. Workarounds mined, if possible of course. That is a lot of traffic, all stand, all shmonali and taken everything of value, particularly stubborn prokopeva right at the checkpoint. Again, no sense going anywhere, to live in the woods too, no sugar and no reserves there will not last long. Winter, all kirdyk no options. And if you have a family model, namely a wife without a brain, well you musiiic, you should, I'm not going anywhere poetomu, so some will survive , mother-in-law-Cerberus with bad feet, my daughter-the fool could not for the oligarch to emerge, would live on the Islands and a child of about five, you will not go anywhere in principle. You can only die.

W
Wing42 19.01.20

D1_
D1_ wrote:
Most likely I will try to find a way out in a calm and quiet place. Islands best option I think. Cuba for example. Plus citizenship there you can buy for the money ) And then glyadish and can emigrirovat somewhere when the mess will end.
No, you will be killed before the war. Live with it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.01.20

Start playing Fallout

v
vftor 19.01.20

requiemmm
Beautifully described.

R
Rolemanser 19.01.20

D1_
Wrap with a sheet and slowly crawl to the cemetery.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20

D1_ wrote:
Just do not say anything like can't begin, all the peace and quiet around.
Alas, it is my opinion that nothing will happen.
And if it is, I personally do nothing special. The bunker is not, so do not care ?)

g
gennaz 19.01.20

If it starts,sit down and I'll play F. E. A. R. until the nuclear fire will not consume me.

V
Vyxyxol 19.01.20

Collapse in chair, sipping your favorite drink, to cook the body to the splitting of billions of atoms in the explosion of the atomic bomb.

R
Rolemanser 19.01.20

Muskrat
I hope that alcohol will bring you all the radionuclides?

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 19.01.20

Smoking a joint, and to accept his fate.

n
nik kak nik 19.01.20

before the nuclear emission, make the save.

Z
ZloyViki 19.01.20

D1_
Don't forget the hazmat suit to take to Cuba

N
Nurp 19.01.20

D1_
Svidomo Biograph came out with their dreams pshekovskaya about cleaning toilets?