3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 19.01.20 10:37 pm

Sword of vengeance -pumping. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

The people, prompt, can't swing a sword of retribution. Says that you need to execute network vendetta. Tried a penalty from one scale -not working, tried with full charge power is not a channel. There is only the penalty on the ground to try, still does not work. Anyone tell me what the penalty should be spend for leveling sword of vengeance?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman_Rid 19.01.20

You accidentally forgot that the sword should be equipped?

P
PIRAT69 19.01.20

Ioannn wrote:
what kind of penalty you need to spend for pumping the sword of retribution?
Any penalty. Equip the sword.

I
Ioannn 19.01.20

Roman_Rid
Badfox69
Sword equipped. Maybe the problem is that I have 52 level, and the goal of network-vendetta it is necessary to kill the 20th level, but again, as ABOVE, i.e. I think the maximum level is also suitable for ABOVE)).

I
Ioannn 19.01.20

Now, when I do the execution, Orc definitely said something before he died, maybe that's not a channel, do you think?

C
Capp 19.01.20

Ioannn
You need to make the Orc just died from execution , not to mention his speech. Try it after he would say of his suicide speech not to finish it , then when he gets use Penalty. Personally I have so much work.

I
Ioannn 19.01.20

Cheburek_5
Here... I also think that because of this. But I don't know how to do such a thing. Maybe just to beat him up death, he will say his speech and apply penalty (if of course it happens)?

P
PIRAT69 19.01.20

Ioannn
Just pound it and some will fall without dying speech. Why, I often fell orcs, executed it...and it bounced...

I
Ioannn 19.01.20

All matter is cleared, fouled. When a suicide was waiting for the click of the buttons, I had to just skip this point (I thought if the key is not time to push, not ride the vengeance!), the captain is restored to health and then it can kill a penalty.
To all involved thank you very much!