3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAX_x5.452 19.01.20 10:37 pm

How do you play ? (Deep Sky Derelicts)

What, or who is not playing ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
anji1 19.01.20

I liked it, but it is early access. The gameplay is good, but annoying low levelcap. Above 8 level did not rise, alas.

B
Bobby270688 19.01.20

Pumping to level 10, but I have not even half of the game failed. Trinkets and weapons a lot, and no use of them. In the beginning of the game found the gun rules, it is better saw nothing. The money has nowhere to go, everything bought already. The meaning be not see removed. Searched ships 8 completely and everything on it.

X
Xiona 02.12.20

Usually in such a play brother but mi liked ... That's just 3 characters ento a little... Four times!

G
GETRAIN2 02.12.20

MAX_x5.452
Nea

K
Kay Ovald 22.02.21

Exploration of gloomy spaceships (waved by Wahoy) with turn-based card battles and procedural generation of events.
There is a swing, many classes, a lot of gear, quite a variety of enemies and a bunch of techniques (they are also cards that depend on the gear and skills you wear).
There is no plot, the player's goal is selfish and even somehow boring. It seems we are being described as a gloomy corporation that profits from seekers, but no, nothing like that. Faceless and toothless.
But there are pretty good additional quests, completed (like the whole world, in fact) in the style of Space Rangers, that is, not very serious, and sometimes downright funny.
The main plus is the visual style, which is beautiful. Together with good music, it turns out quite a good atmosphere of adventure.
And at first, the game is not even a joke, but then the relics become larger and more empty (especially it is difficult to disassemble the rubble), enemies are repeated haphazardly, the world is poorly and superficially spelled out. In general, by the end I just want to finish.
The game has potential, but it turned out to be somewhat different.
6.5 / 10