3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samyy Schastlivyy 19.01.20 10:38 pm

Bugs in quests? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello,tell me is there any impassable (bagnate) quests in the Witcher in the main game or in a stone hearts for example?I was thinking to play or should wait for more patches?I just want to sit down and play and know that bugs in quests there is no problem with passing will not be!
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
MADWIKIR 19.01.20

Lucky1
In Blood and Wine there is a quest about the tournament. During the preparation, it may be a bug with the horse. She doesn't want to go. Personally, I went through the crossbow and combat training, and with the horse missed.

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 19.01.20

Nikolai Luzin
and in the main game and in the stone hearts?

M
MADWIKIR 19.01.20

Lucky1
Everything is already fixed! Play calmly.

S

Nikolai Luzin
and well here on the forum a lot of people about the glitches in the quests write?

M
MADWIKIR 19.01.20

Lucky1
Any old discussion, or it is about the Blood and Wine or these are isolated cases. Although patch 1.20 brought a lot of bugs. But CD Project RED is already working.

s
sheikan 19.01.20

In Blood and wine bagnuty the first group of builders of the statue of Quinoa. Don't want to escape from dead bandits. Well, about the tournament here has already said. More personally, I bagnath quests in the game and the DLC didn't notice.

M
MADWIKIR 19.01.20

By the way, (slightly offtopic) I have a bug with alopecia roach. Does anyone know how to fix it?

S

Nikolai Luzin
a lot of bugs in the main game or in the last DLS blood and wine only?And like the latest patch 1.21 and not 1.20?

M
MADWIKIR 19.01.20

Lucky1
Bugs connected with the interface drawings in order that the lost items. And do the latest patch 1.21. Just in patch 1.20 changed the design, hence the bugs.

S

Nikolai Luzin
that is apparently still well worth downloading?

M
MADWIKIR 19.01.20

Lucky1
In the near future is preparing a patch.

S
Sky_axel 19.01.20

Am On NG+ already level 70 2 preprohormone in additions enemies like how when the guards sagra. There was a Bug in some quests, fanshot from any damage... a gesture infuriated the only option was to download a trainer for one hit kill because immortality does not save in the shared tin in the basis there was not refilling locations, the tail of the roach some merchants in Unity without a face eyes and mouth)))) the same bug again imbalanced opponents such based no but the additions more than half of the enemies with level ??, one scolopendra 15 minutes felled the horror times with 3 managed Dark Souls was easier... plus the additions cover a very high level can't spool until set mod to keep things above the level of... What else... a bug with the horse at the tournament, Yes. there are more stuck enemies in the area...so something like this. Van shot finished off in the quest with Keir Mets, forums searched solution is trainer.

R
Rywlan 19.01.20

In patch 1.21 a bad interaction between locations. Hence bugs in some additional jobs. Examples: specifying Home sweet home after you do the repair and ask you to wait a few days, I do not advise to leave the location of Toussant to other locations, otherwise the repair will not be made, wardrobe from the basement will not clean and will not open the lab. Although the game will say that it's all over. Task In the footsteps of the prophet of Quinoa after you complete the quest Cow dung" the superintendent will ask another favor, I advise you to take the job at once or if you do not want, do not leave locations. If you leave and then come back, the foreman simply will not talk to you and will not give the job. He yesterday faced with this.

R
Reeps One 19.01.20

The mission of the Wine wars to notify Liam no marker on the map!if anyone knows please tell me where to find it

S

Yes, I see a lot of bugs,while there are games that will occupy my time,wait for patches good Batman until I pass and etc. games

s
soblod 19.01.20

Quest in the Old mill, can't make it don't know what else to look for except the traces and stains of blood

S
Sky_axel 19.01.20

um remind me the name of the quest soblod

s
soblod 19.01.20

Sky_axel
In an old mill is called during the main quest where you have to go in the house with the toys I got to the mill, killed a couple of peasants who dragged the flour and there was this quest, supposedly you can trace the trail Detlof.

k
killerbot 19.01.20

the bug is still formed in the search for improvement I school Kota, concrete boots in ng+. maybe I was already there and the trunk was searched, but the quest is not counted and now the trunk looks empty and the sign of the cat does not glow

D
DeymosFS 19.01.20

A bug in the quest the touch With Nitrile subsides shield and he just stands there without any action! It is impossible to kill! License gog.
Patch 1.22