3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KATAMARAH 19.01.20 10:39 pm

Immigrants - how to deal with them? (Total War: Attila)

In the province of contentment of the population falls very much in the information on settlements write Immigrants -17 how to deal with them? and that discontent is growing, and money to feed the idle no army
14 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 19.01.20

not unless we build buildings reducing the negative effect of immigration. Manichaean religious buildings for example.

J
JUnnAmmED 19.01.20

KATAMARAH
As Stalin...Shoot!

K
KATAMARAH 19.01.20

JUnnAmmED
only allowed to shoot in the army=( but so happy

Yaevin93
small town 4 building(2-a city of the allies) gems are mined in it. ie is the extraction of gems, wells(sanitation restore from production) and the port of fish to feed. was about to spit on the Union, or even to burn the city

B
Bazeka 19.01.20

taxes raise, the last and penultimate level of taxes decreases if the religion of Greco-Roman paganism that is the edict to reduce immigrants.

K
KATAMARAH 19.01.20

Bazeka
the Council is of course sensible( but for the immigrants, and so satisfaction is low). Try the benefit of the city, there are troops going to suppress the uprising. Thank you

B
Bazeka 19.01.20

KATAMARAH
this is considered a necessary sacrifice, for after the uprising order restored + army swing:)

d
dMiiitry 19.01.20

KATAMARAH
I immigrants only taxes and expelled, put on the penultimate level of taxes, see the progress after 5 and no immigrants))

K
KATAMARAH 19.01.20

Bazeka
dMiiitry
really helps, THANK you=) -5 of Immigrants over the course

d
dMiiitry 19.01.20

KATAMARAH
health))

s
staffik 19.01.20

The genocide has not been canceled

H
Hireidan 19.01.20

dMiiitry
it is necessary to take note of in case of emergency. but while the immigrants I have positive (relative). Still use from them is the profit growth of the region, which is not always a bad thing.

A
Anzhelika04 19.01.20

occupy barren land, they reduce the number of immigrants.

E
Evil Loki 19.01.20

Why is not possible to nail them to crosses and hang along the Appian way? defect

a
alisker 19.01.20

I'm here for behold on legendary difficulty almost 70ый the course of more than 70 regions income of more than 55000 for the course, the Treasury does not fall below 160000
The problem with imigrasi everywhere 15% has the effect -9 not disturbs but still would like to get rid of this tax can not raise themselves you know. The Huns not long ago almost all killed followig only 2 units left to catch or so from Scythia to my Grannys Germany, all destroyed began to rebuild but migration still does not decrease steadily to 15% maybe could it be because of I have more than 30000 income from trading