3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glebka768 19.01.20 10:39 pm

Does not run Windows 10, but the SSD works on another computer

Good day, flipped through, found nothing similar, therefore such here a problem:
Turn on the computer, Windows does not load, crashes right in the BIOS. Once in boot menu set to boot from the SSD it finally started to give out black screen with a blinking line on which it is impossible to write anything, it just flashes. Thought the SSD was broken, but no, in another comper and it works. Reinstalled Windows, didn't help, changed the battery in the BIOS did not help, Windows now runs only from a bootable flash drive. 2 days ago everything worked fine, there was nothing special.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glebka768 19.01.20

Well, ples, somebody help)

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 19.01.20

Glebka768
Maybe SSD is not quite alive. On another PC (before Windows reinstallation) tried to download this ROM? Maybe in the not quite dead SSD will help make it a clone (maybe even hard) and Wind loads.

A
An__ei 19.01.20

If you start only from a bootable flash drive most likely the BIOS firmware flew . Home difficult to sew - in service.

_
_B1aD3_ 19.01.20

It is impossible to guess. Look in the BIOS or SSD initialisere\HDD. If not, see\change SATA.

G
Glebka768 19.01.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
An__ei
_B1aD3_
As it was, the morning start up the computer, loaded the stupid line flashing and hanging MICS are on the PC brother, where Windows normally with it starts and runs. I understand the problems with the mother and BIOS or something. Che do not know, start the computer using the windows boot manager only works so. In service MB expensive, easier to buy the mother... But the mother is old, then it is desirable to change percents and everything, but no money.

d
dilat 19.01.20

Here is flashing I had the hell knows when, even when XP flew. But reinstallation helped. So, the idea is that in this case the SSD with all the rules

A
An__ei 19.01.20

If connected, the boot flash Windows stable work then just leave.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 19.01.20

Glebka768
Maybe something moves You have in your computer.