3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 19.01.20 10:39 pm

The territory of Veridian, heart. Where the entrance to the territory? (Immortal: Unchained)

Good afternoon. run Veridiano searching for the entrance for additional territory after the activation of the three spheres and searching hearts. Passed the Claim has passed Maloga, and the territory of the tree still can't come. Ran a large part of Veridian, but I can't find the way to this location.

I can tell. where is it located? Began to run from the crimson Arena (the place of the sphere at the Veridian) in both directions - as for the slice, and in the opposite. Got to the initial location of Veridian (location optional boss), but on the way. running through all the possible loopholes and found ways to options location.
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmsg 19.01.20

1. Then locked doors with the legendary sniper is a fork. If it has to go to the left there will be 2 armoured gunner (for the first time in the game there, even before activation areas) and the huge door's that way. 2. The first portal leads to the Arden location ruined, after the murder on top of the temple you can jump down and you get directly to the second obelisk of additional locations. 3. Of the mortuary there's a portal to the Veridian, a place further away of the temple, where lava starts near 3M obelisk (out of 5). The boss in this portal is not just a transition.

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

dmsg
Hi. Interestingly, I've found the portal but didn't use it. I have now a huge door doesn't open, when I come to it from Veridian. But it opened in the opposite direction.

Additional location - this fire? On top of the temple is the boss with a shotgun and teleports? After jumping out just go to the obelisk and plenty of mobs in the area.

Additional location (fire) is completely ran. So in this location is the transition?

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Stanislavich
On normal you get there through a large gate in the ash forest, and continue through the lava lake. Or, through the portal in mortuaries right in the middle of the location, there to boss near. Don't understand how it all can be lost. Locations is essentially all linear.

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

Svetoslav
My entrance to the location through the Veridian is missing it is simply not activated, activated twice already when you come out of Begora, and now is not activated at all neither here nor there. It was interesting after the activation of the spheres and complete the first world (with Iscoe) in the second world way when I went to gate data from the Veridian - they would not open. But in Beavor I got through killing the boss on the roof of the temple, then went downstairs.

After. after the recommendations, ran to lava pieces and somehow miraculously found another passage (I this entire region islamil, as I couldn't find anything worthwhile). Or from the Temple in Beiore two paths to the lava part? In the part. in which I ran - and there was just the same slice in Arden (Location to Lawsuits), next to which was the Obelisk (in the Ardennes), but in the first inspection and subsequent I have not found additional ways.

Now found single pass, gliding to the bottom, the name of the location don't remember passing it, the game crashed. After - did not run. But if I understand correctly - this is the right passage.

d
dmsg 19.01.20

Stanislavich
In a fiery first there is a mountain we must climb. On a mountain cave in it, the location is the lake of magma. Her exit to the boss. Not difficult to notice. Before the boss there is a small location with the obelisk puddle and a couple of homeless people and the boss. The entrance from the lake of magma to the boss so braided with the roots of plants and bringing to the surface. Additional location I mean all that is in the Veridian that opens after 3 sectors. There is in fact the path to the temple, the temple, uphill, a lake of lava and the boss. Little location as a whole. With the door was not a problem, is that a bug then.

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Stanislavich
If you have not opened the gates to the ash forest, after activating the three spheres and the assignment to collect the hearts, then this is clearly a bug. I have not seen this. How many times running back and forth, the door is always open. I passed the game before the patch. But as said dmsg entrance to the boss, braided roots, it's hard not to notice. From location lake magma it can be seen almost from any point.

N
Nevoeiro 19.01.20

Svetoslav
After the new patch,they wrote that there are new bugs