3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mak_Chepizhak 19.01.20 10:39 pm

Game (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Crashes happen 5 minutes after entering the game when I want to sleep, when you drive in the console command or just myself in a different garage. PLEASE HELP
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Swuft 19.01.20

Raw release.I even without mods info.Rootmap crashes even with the fix.Now, just the sounds of their skins for truck and trailer,though clean though no departure will be.Waiting for the patch.So either be patient or chase so far, that and overhangs.I am sure that they are dealing with the problem.And depends on the bit system,32-bit the problem started after the latest update 1.21.From 64 the game runs more stable.

M
Mak_Chepizhak 19.01.20

Chasing on version 1.32 has just come out, and also bought mod trailers crowns. Fashion may not have the sounds... I Have a 64-bit ex

l
losevo58 19.01.20

Mak_Chepizhak
Describe the problem in more detail. The game license or the pirates and what version of the game.
Here pour https://sharemods.com/ or another resource game.log.txt at the time of departure.
And here the topic link.

V
Viktor.T. 19.01.20

Mak_Chepizhak
Welcome.
Modifications put? If Yes then demolished them.And right guy noticed about the bitness of the system.From 64 the game runs more stable
At least I have never any departure was not observed.
There is a mod just for the physics.

b
bratok-666 19.01.20

I don't know how,I have never flew and fashion are 30 pieces.

Y
Yuriy Shish 19.01.20

to me it also cheto often crashes and slows down when traveling; fashion tried vykidat difference noticed the same thing even with them even without their version of the Steam well and also 64 in short, an advanced laptop spetsyalno and bought for such games hmm playing Beta and trying to put fashion to the user although like all SCS are suitable or immediately removed which are not allowed in the game.and guys please update the Tandem one is a Volvo not a lot podnadoedaet carry hunting different trucks tendencii shabby)thanks in advance!))

T
Turbo-515TM2 19.01.20

bratok-666
here here!!! I have a license and pirates, and a damn never was)), though the mods a bunch of stands, was sometimes crashes when fashion with each other incompatible was treated very quickly demolished fucking mod and all))) just probably hands curves put

b
bratok-666 19.01.20

Turbo-515TM2
I have a pirate,I'm just amazed at people,shove what fashion was,and then complain,help out.

G
Gray40786 19.01.20

License, flight back to mod Manager, for the first time faced the such

T
Turbo-515TM2 19.01.20

bratok-666
so I'm the same

F
FinistEG 19.01.20

Litsuha with all the DLC for me (coloring for the DLC don't think) no mods - no problem, and when there was not.

M
ManticoreX 19.01.20

The two profiles I have one for mods offline, second only to online Catala. In the first beta rolled to release the second came only after the release of 1.32 and both profiles work fine,no crashes. while standing fashion on one of the profiles. in the documents demolish the game folder except profiles folder where your profiles and then put them back. either through steam to do in the properties of the game to check the file integrity of the game. it always helped me when I was some strange departures.

M
Mak_Chepizhak 19.01.20

Deleted and downloaded the game again, and removed the dlc krone, but... the Crashes continued. I don't know what to do, IMPOSSIBLE to play. I think to move to version 1.31

z
zergo 81 19.01.20

Healthy everyone! Here I read and don't understand the hardware people buy for heavy gaming and neh have problems to 1.32)). How so? I have low iron 32 bit. With the release of resize on the turnover of the fps rose and not a departure , even with mods!

20PaveL15 19.01.20

losevo58
I also wrote in the next topic, no one answered. Litsuha, bought all the mods, no, crashes after 2 min of log https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PMGkQ6yqMgs8-qshczBp3eCfgrXNWmVJ

l
losevo58 19.01.20

20PaveL15_
Start a new profile without mods.

20PaveL15 19.01.20

losevo58
It's like, all my progress goes out the window?

20PaveL15 19.01.20

Found the reason for the departure. I have bought about 50 garages, and almost all were unavailable. What is the reason? In the log writes that is not found in the garages. Where did they go then