3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Grishman 19.01.20 10:40 pm

Easter eggs (Risen)

Hi anyone found any Easter eggs?
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
VolDeMaaar 19.01.20

Andrew Grisman
Healthy, just going through now the first Risen, but nothing interesting has not yet met(

M
Mr_POMAH 19.01.20

the whole game is one big Easter eggs (Gothic 1)

m
marsh resident 19.01.20

the face HS from Gothic in the upper left corner of the character menu

m
marsh resident 19.01.20

Further
1. Harbour town - the city of Khorinis (the same port)
2. Inquisition - Paladins
3. The monastery of fire mages here and there
4. marsh grass Smoking area
5. Grave worms - Balotelli
6. The lighthouse Keeper Jack itself
7. Caused by risen the skeleton's name is Fred - that was the name of the hand skeleton Xardas in Gothic 3
8. In dialogue with GG Mendoza mentions about a magician who decided to liberate mankind and to banish the gods of this world
In addition, Mendoza said this phrase - the titans were tamed gods whom you know from childhood. gods and enslave mankind. apparently has in mind is the Gothic gods are Innos, Beliar and Adanos

O
Oleg Popov .c 19.01.20

marsh resident
1 no, because the cards are different and they are two different continent. this was officially stated by the developers, and there are all sorts of stupid fan-made sketches of maps in an attempt objednat these two games and their continents is just a fraud
8 of course, because the risen 1 it was an addon for Gothic 3

O
Oleg Popov .c 19.01.20

in addition to playing many of the same weapons or weapons with references on a particular Gothic, for example in the risen there is such a sword, I do not remember what it is called in risen, but Gothic 1 is a sword scar, in the second Gothic he also is in the third Gothic is a killer of orcs present in gg from the start

m
marsh resident 19.01.20

Oleg Popov .TS
I'm not saying that the Khorinis harbour and town are the same. you probably misread it. I meant that the Harbor town is like an allusion to Khorinis

m
marsh resident 19.01.20

Oleg Popov .TS
in risen there is a two-handed sword which looks just like the vengeful steel of Gothic 1

m
marsh resident 19.01.20

Oleg Popov .TS
how do you like this sketch?

O
Oleg Popov .c 19.01.20

marsh resident
well, about something that I say to you, though risen and there is an addon to Gothic such lands in the universe of Gothic does not exist, but if harbour town is an illusion Chorines, the settlement in the swamp is like the settlement of Raven in Gothic 2, they're way too gold was mined from the ruins!

G
Guest 27.10.21

I have found in the nortwest Forest Planks, which show AT. But I dont know what they stand for.

G
Guest 27.10.21

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/766401140743995442/902856106819338300/20211026231706_1.jpg