3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
illyaz 19.01.20 10:40 pm

Why is there no more Cheats((( (Postworld)

Actually the question is where are All Citadel?!?!
17 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 19.01.20

On vacation :-D
But seriously: maybe because the game is Russian, only with a Russian voice acting, as trainers often make foreign spices?

S
Sergey Lag 19.01.20

illyaz
Also waiting since the release._)

f
fominviatheslav20 19.01.20

You can try to find cheats.I was prescribed a console command god,gog mode,god mode on(do not remember)-worked against small arms-radiation and against some of the flies had no effect.

A
Antoha Logvinov 19.01.20

I am most pins that the game is no infy does not. Like the dialogue with the crap in my head with rules, but no sensible training or conversations with NPCs or why you for no reason, no reason at all to go for kind of a neutral territory -no explanations.
And Yes, a modular weapon that's hysterical.
To turn automatic weighing 3 kg in a gun weighing 13 kg, it is epic)

k
kurskiy 19.01.20

Antoha Logvinov
S. T. A. L. K. E. R. version 0.1 - not even there at the start was better, but will be 100,500 to wait for patches to play normally...

A
Antoha Logvinov 19.01.20

kurskiy
Come on, Stalker, it's all a very strange game.
Like shooting if not average, it is close to his level.
Seems to work vyzhivatelnogo scripts, but where to sleep - is not clear at all.
Why all of a sudden prostheses require a power supply? Like, everything should be Vice versa, given the fact that dentures(and no it's not cyberanarchy Ala Deus ex) power supply is not required.
The fact that they are more susceptible to the effects of radiation logical, since it's metal.
Plus, weirdo saving system, small portable weight (without perk only 50 kg), the senselessness of tactical vests (which actually has the total weight of the distribute that the game would have led to a reduction in the weight of the individual items placed in it) and a whole bunch more, like the lack of the ability to clear mines or lack of stealth.

S
Seguro 19.01.20

Antoha Logvinov
as I understand it, the only functionality of the universal access items in battle.

A
Antoha Logvinov 19.01.20

Seguro
And unmarked. And the inventory can not open, change weapons, etc. the same Nonsense.

s
shova42 19.01.20

This shit cheats no one will do. Yuzayte Artmann.

S
Seguro 19.01.20

Antoha Logvinov
About the dubiousness of logic do not argue. And because we have done sweetie(

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.01.20

illyaz
at mu that you chiter!

p
pshanyrckovee 19.01.20

Antoha Logvinov
Why then 9.5 points set in 2011 if the game is not very? It was better 12 out of 10 to put!

a
aist16 19.01.20

Just started the game, managed to kill two attackers, wearing decent armor from a dead, preserved not guessed - stuck flies...
And the second time did not work, now in normal clothes. In Cheat Engine health find (1 float), but it is not editable and not frozen, for some reason. Well, I made first-aid kits, several dozen, were given 2 points for skills development, I duplicated and activated all the skills In the shopping centre will print money, - .buy equipment. Everything will be easier, and here at every step trap, without any warning. :-)

a
aist16 19.01.20

I believed that I needed to visit the other faction, which want to join, but no, it is necessary to visit all, and the other to send away. Can you engage in all the fractions, did not understand.
Performed the first task of the Spindle, and experience I have not added, for the performance!? That experience is added only for the murder?
In the secret place of the character that near the Core, I put a lot of need, and in the Recesses of a character in the factions, it is not, well, go back to the start of the game?
How to make AutoSave less often, so very many of them, especially during battle, you have to remove later.
How disgusting and decorated the boot process in the course of the game.
And to view the Global map, it is required to go on location, M key not working!?
I have a 3 level portable weight 150 kg.

a
aist16 19.01.20

Visited dealers all factions and settlements, after the release of the map and return, the goods from traders is restored, but the range is the same. In the biggest settlement that you can win from local bandits a decent suit and armor from merchants such stock.
Upgraded shield and weapon, these lotions from vendors in bulk. Head is still unprotected, it is necessary to meet bandit....
Executed both tasks the Spindle, brought him two artifact, now, until, out of work, check my story, before taking in their faction do Not understand how to make a gun shot single
do not have time rivet cartridges.
Still, annoyed the very design of the boot in the game, and excessive panic of the character, for wounds in battle and at all - will pick up radiation only 1%, and starts to moan like it ends.
Well, at least, is not necessary, periodically, to look for a toilet and toilet paper. :-)

a
aist16 19.01.20

In General, the Spindle is sent to Stop the Crane, he gave me the Key card, from some door, in some warehouse, - where, is not known. Need to find some kind of chip. Well, the chip I found, was sent to the old Man, he had them, like, in charge. Took me a faction of the Railroad, was given the task to find fuel magazine, not known where. As it turned out, it consists of three parts, in different places. But, still, found, gave the old Man, now again temporarily out of business.
The game is full of absurd, in all fractions, even in residential areas, full of mines, barrels of toxic chemicals and radioactive waste. For locations go, like, day, on the global map too, go out in the afternoon, and catch the bandits, during transport, and to fight with them have, for some reason, at night!? Go, of course, with a gun in his hand, but while rebooting, the machine is removed from the hands, turn on night location, nothing is seen and already shoot at me.... The gang meets, usually men 6 - 7, and from different angles. There would be, to lie down for a while, to figure out who, where, how, but no, lie is not allowed.
And automatic, if its not fix, it turns out, can explode, and the character dies. Tested on my experience - was killed by his own gun, after strayed from the pile of bandits. :-(

a
aist16 19.01.20

The play was, almost, not possible!? The bandits are surrounded by dozens and, for some reason, always on arena night and around puddles toli toli swamp, although, after the battle, another day!?
I guess I should not have raised the level of the character - levels increase and the opponents become tougher, and I my promotion didn't already get, because, all the skills I activated at the beginning of the game.
Came later. :-(