3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Fox30 19.01.20 10:42 pm

Priscilla(spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, I have wondered this question, what will happen to Priscilla? Generally where to find her after the quest, it is up to the end of the game in the hospital will lie?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 19.01.20

Like there it remains. Although they could add a quest in search of the healer -mage in the magic world of witch eyes and the voice to heal I think it's possible.

B
BrutalVlad 19.01.20

Анжелика04
Possible, but very difficult. About the voice I don't know, but Vilgefortz increased new eyes and Philip too close to it. But there is one thing, but mages now can be found primarily at the stake or in the dungeons of Radovid. The truth as I have understood in Kovir mages no one touches, if Buttercup will take her there for treatment. But it's all fantasy and speculation. Although maybe the developers will add more quests in the future and will act as the second part, when the game is updated to the extended edition.

N
Nohchik1ant 19.01.20

Fox30
in my ending Buttercup said she is recovering and what to sing began.

A
Anzhelika04 19.01.20

BrutalVlad
well, as an option it would be possible to run away to find a healer, he(she) take medicine and take Buttercup.

_
_Fox30 19.01.20

bacmag921
Yes? I have in the end about her nothing at all, maybe I'm a deer, missed while he was away from the computer somewhere, but I am about Zoltan, nor about Buttercup don't know anything.

N
Nohchik1ant 19.01.20

Fox30
My ending was where CRIS goes to Nilfgaard.

f
foflan 19.01.20

The ending is all trash.Only a couple of words about the Herald and a situation in the world.

_
_Fox30 19.01.20

bacmag921
I have vedmochka became.

D
Dinozavr04 19.01.20

Where can you find a hospital in which Priscila lies, and then forgot already.

R
RusLiberator 19.01.20

_Fox30 wrote:
bacmag921
I have vedmochka became
_Fox30
Girl Buttercup?

O
OlegeekShal 16.10.20

People who have gone through a quest to lure Duda, if it is not Priscilla who plays, and Madame Irene will be able to get this quest, will they attack Priscilla or not?

P
PhysxN 16.10.20

OlegeekShal
There will be a quest. I've always played for 3 passes Irene.