3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nevoeiro 19.01.20 10:42 pm

Patch from 27.09.18 (Immortal: Unchained)

Patch 1.04
СпойлерWe had some minor tech issues to solve before shipping this patch, but I'm hapy to say that it is now live!

Patch Summary:
In this patch, we have fixed some of the blockers & crashes that people have reported in the forum.
On the design side, we have increased the damage for assault rifles & SMGs and ammo packs made more likely to drop from enemies. Additionally, we have made a stun-locking of certain bosses more difficult and added a clearer trail VFX to enemy melee attacks.

Bugs & crashes:
- Fixed a bug that could cause the boss chest to not spawn if players died at the same time as the boss
- Fixed a crash with equipping/unequipping certain weapons
- Fixed a progression blocker if players progress further in the game than intended prior to the invasion event
- Fixed an issue that caused the bridge in Arden prison to not extend
- Fixed a progression blocker for when players have killed all 3 beasts, but cannot deliver the hearts
- Fixed the missing pop-up for when collecting a duplicate shrine armor upgrade
- Made the obelisk UI factor in upgrades on total ammo capacity for consistency
- Fixed Polish grammar mistake on ladders

Balance Fixes:
- Assault rifles and SMGs have increased damage. Some specific weapons had minor adjustments to ammo to even out the total damage potential calculation.
- Significantly increased the chance of enemies dropping an ammo pack
- Naylon, Housecarl Invader, and Malog stability have modified damage multipliers to make stun-locking more difficult. Naylon also has increased stability.
- Added particle trail to the enemy melee attacks for better visual feedback on the damage are.
Clumsy translation, we had some minor technical problems to solve before posting the patch, but I'm hapy to say that it is now live!

Summary Of Fixes:
In this patch we fixed some blocking and crashes that people reported on the forum.
As for the design, we increased the damage for assault rifles and SMGs and made packages of ammunition is more likely to drop from enemies. In addition, we made the stun lock some bosses more challenging and added a clearer trail VFX to enemy melee attacks.

Bugs and crashes:
- Fixed a bug where the boss chest did not appear, if the players die simultaneously with boss
- Fixed crash with equipment / equipment specific weapons
- Fixed a progression blocker if players progressed further into the game than was expected before the event of invasion
- Fixed a bug where the bridge is in prison, Arden has not been extended
- Fixed progress blocker when players killed all 3 beasts, but could not deliver heart
- Fixed the missing pop-up window when collecting the updates of the duplicate reservation of the sanctuary
- Made the UI factor obelisk into upgrading to a total capacity of ammunition for consistency
- Fixed Polish grammatical error on the stairs

Correction Of Balance:
Assault rifles and SMG increased damage. Some specific types of weapons had ammunition minor adjustments to align overall calculation of potential damage.
- Greatly increased the drop rate of enemies ammunition
- Neylon, lords of the invader, and Malog changed stability multipliers of damage to stun-lock more difficult. Naylon also increased stability.
- Added particle trail to the melee attacks of the enemy for the best visual feedback on the damage
Posted on tracker weight 2.32 gig
6 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 19.01.20

Nevoeiro
That's how mad I spent the extra 2 hours passing again and again the location because it was not able to take 3 hearts of beasts, and it turned out that this bug is fixed in this patch

S
Stanislavich 19.01.20

anyone else already tried this patch? what's with assault rifles? the tie-breaker of chains and so quite good was. if a strong pump skill+insight.

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Stanislavich
I think now would be the point of playing them, even early in the game. But I personally replay to verify that there is no desire.

S
Sk1Vqa 19.01.20

And share link please, I couldn't find :C

D
Ded MastDay 19.01.20

Sk1Vqa
Спойлерhttp://EN storka.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237616
after EN take a space

S
Sk1Vqa 19.01.20

Svetoslav
Thank you!