3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koshmar78 18.09.19 08:02 pm

It's all good.But... (Age of Wonders: Planetfall)

Angry.Not graphics .Hate poor interface,to Find your unit when away for half an hour? forgot where someone sent task.When on the tactical map ----5-9 armies.Disassemble where someone in these semitones-ass.To play for the Alliance,gnomes easily.Clear descriptions of the research perks.For cockroaches-willimas.And why.!!!!why every mission ,I have again to distribute perks?what is it??
Game nravitisya.)Were all audioflinger.At a normal level.This of course noticeable more difficult.Not to say that the best.Me 2-3 third as something more catchy.And plot.And the atmosphere.Here IMHO! like all cartoney.Although developed same.XS.Look no further.While playing the second mission for the small Russian.
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koshmar78 18.09.19

And Yes.somebody generally uses units and melee heroes?I have a feeling that they do not need nafig.Without them more comfortable and easier.Or I just catch all his nuances?

l
lisk_ 18.09.19

Skills reset due to the fact that many in the second mission of the secret technology is changing and, accordingly, disappear/appear skills associated with it.
In General, the campaign reminds AoW2, everyone also start from scratch 6 times, and pumped emipires characters and fucking with them all living and non-living on the second planet.
Spoilers just in the final mission involves all the characters from campaigns races.
I personally campaign in AoW3 liked more.
I melee almost never used, well, the game is focused on ranged combat, so they are somehow out of place. However, there is a very strong melee units, such as Psi-Fish, flying, i.e. it can attack any target, with the psi attack, i.e., ignores armor, and as milesnick, and even ignores shields. Considering the different debuffs from this fraction, fish a very unpleasant opponent.

O
OrangeHead 18.09.19

Koshmar78
miles have the advantage that the accuracy of attacks is higher, plus after the attack, they automatically stand mode overwatch. that is, the victim will be difficult to do something. on the attack or the movement unit will react immediately and beat, and bad. it is only if the rest be able to kill your miles, but it is not always possible. so they have their tactical range use