3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maggod87 19.01.20 10:44 pm

Black screen in the game (Fallout 4)

Good day, help solve the problem. After sleep on the bed everything went black. Visible interface, sight, etc. and the map rotates and the menu all OK. But can not see anything. Pitch 100% pitch black night. You can run, bump into objects, run into enemies, but nothing is visible. In the console shortly before this sleep prescribed set timescale to 0 to make the day longer was. And Yes, it was longer, but then took a NAP and now.... If you load previous saves, they also become black. Restarting does not help, timescale also returned to default to 16. Useless. Pomogite!!!!
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 19.01.20

load earlier save or update all PC drivers including video card if not help then try to put small graphics settings

M
Maggod87 19.01.20

Played with the settings lowered, helped, back then, all the rules, weird, thank you very much

s
saa0891 19.01.20

Maggod87
As has been written above load earlier save before I entered the command,if not help then delete INIфалы in the documents in the folder Fallout 4.

R
RestlessDreams91 19.01.20

Well what can I say, play with teams. Try this solution:
The following command should move the player to the NPC. In this case, I found for you is Piper.
Her data:
base id
00002f1e
ref id
00002f1f

l
longerr2007 19.01.20

Maggod87
Looks like that broke the game script.Often when using these cheats.And if you have the mod set to sleep increases the likelihood of breakage.Saving will not help.