3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivyanin 20.01.20 02:32 am

Code to oktrytie chest (The Council)

The office of Lord Mortimer is a chest,which opens with a code of four letters.(The same trunk have Vellner in the room). Does anyone know what word should be ?
35 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise Owl 20.01.20

Evenin
The code word
Spoilerss.
The box Wellner already received access?

R
Rivyanin 20.01.20

Wise Owl
Thank you for your help. Now I understand why the code Zeus. In the office of Lord statue of Zeus a... To the box of Vulnera not have access to. (Found it, but forgot about it)

W
Wise Owl 20.01.20

Evenin
Not for that :) Yes, no explicit clues for these boxes, no, just checking on the care. Will leave code in the second box if you need it (don't open if you want to torment xD) -
Spoilering.

S
Student-9606 20.01.20

People, and in the last mission in Chapter 2, how is it possible to search the catacombs if on arrival there, begins the cut scene anyway, at least look razgovor of the priest and of the type although not listen. Did not get these catacombs to search, and in the end in forks the story was written, you haven't searched the catacombs as well?

W
Wise Owl 20.01.20

Student-9606
Maybe I need to find a used bandage? I didn't have that fork.

R
Rivyanin 20.01.20

Student-9606
Try not to rush to the corpse,carefully check all. I am also a bifurcation was found.

R
Rivyanin 20.01.20

I would also like to clarify the location of the keys from the usual boxes. (In the first episode in the second). If someone knows, then please share.

W
Wise Owl 20.01.20

Evenin
Will not help here :( All hacked. I only remember that in the box of Mortimer (which requires two keys) the key was with the image of water.

S
Student-9606 20.01.20

Evenin
I once already tried it, as soon as possible to go as long as possible and investigated everything in order to buy time, with all the talking, all picked up and found everything, convinced Jacques Peru to trust me, anyway it starts the cut scene. Maybe a bug? And moezht to be a General election of the 1st episode of impact at this point?(But this is unlikely)

W
Wise Owl 20.01.20

Student-9606
Likely to influence only the election of the 2nd episode. Namely, steps: not only to overhear the conversation Piaggi and Velner, but to convince them that you are in the know about artifacts, and accurately open the tomb. It is also possible as you got out of the vault Mortimer, alone or with help. Just a conversation with Peru I have not developed (it should be in the 3rd times to beat xD).

R
Rivyanin 20.01.20

Wise Owl
And in these boxes is something worthwhile there ?

S
Student-9606 20.01.20

Wise Owl
With Peru agreed, convinced, but still did not help. Yes, I think it was necessary to get out of the store. Although those legs in the last cut scene I think it's all Washington is, the more it is as it is podozritelno you've been very quiet in the gallery in front of the garden, some were reticent, was kind of nervous. M. would he?

W
Wise Owl 20.01.20

Evenin
Usually spent in the various Islands, but also can meet any of the pages that should be collected, if it will be possible to read it. Well, met a couple of times note.

W
Wise Owl 20.01.20

Student-9606
Well, look. In the first passage I was investigating the murder of Adams and decided not to call the killer, stuck in the vault, not overheard a conversation Welner and Piaggi, Peru not talking in the maze made a mistake. The ending - walking legs. Also thought that the shoes men's.
In the second passage in the investigation said the cause was suicide, she got out of the vault, joined in the conversation with Piaggi and elicited the INF-Ju, Peru but missed, the labyrinth was solved with the first attempt. The ending (the great spoiler) -
Spoilerish mother with a gun, which does not recognize Louie.So, shoes could be it. Just showed the owner. Something like that :)

S
Student-9606 20.01.20

Wise Owl
Hmmm... I wonder interesnooo)

R
Rivyanin 20.01.20

Wise Owl
Thank you !!!

K
Kostya_Evd 20.01.20

I think who we will meet at the end of Chapter 2 depends on 1 choice.Yourself we make it out of the stash Mortimer or will be there some time.Because if we get trapped down there,the mother will manage all your things to do, and eventually we get the scene of the legs,and if you quickly solve the riddle,we mother to see the tomb.that's all.a conversation with Piaggi and background welner didn't pay attention,we need to find mother,I see no reason anyone to trust or help

R
Rivyanin 20.01.20

Someone has opened the mysterious wall,which depicts a mural at the end of ep 3. ?

W
Wise Owl 20.01.20

Evenin
Yes, at the second attempt. Louis a)

R
Rivyanin 20.01.20

Please tell me.
How to save Sara de richer?